4A Title Game #1 Greeneville Vs. Haywood

DevilMan03

1 hour ago, BVDevil said:

and just to be fair, our old man probably at one point has held more greeneville records than any others daddy...lol.....if not for the merger of George Clem back in the day some of his records probably would have held out much longer...and if he were still alive, i would challenge anyone to catch one of his "fastballs"...hahaha....good to see you bragging about our old man brother...now, we should probably get  back to the topic at hand.....Greeneville's daddy can beat up Haywoods daddy...and their momma wears combat boots. ( call me ignorant or stupid, but i  never did understand that one)

LAST ONE brother !!,I'll get back to the game after a couple more .It was the knuckle ball that you didn't want to catch.You probably never got to after he about ended the family tree throwing one to me.You probably never got his left hook either.Maybe his greatest gift was his natural strength.When he was young and married to my mom,he didn't have a car jack and lifted the backend of a heavy 50's car high enough for her to put a block under it so he could change the tire.She told him it would hurt his back and wouldn't put the block under the car.He got mad and kicked the tail light out.HAHA.

5 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

LAST ONE brother !!,I'll get back to the game after a couple more .It was the knuckle ball that you didn't want to catch.You probably never got to after he about ended the family tree throwing one to me.You probably never got his left hook either.Maybe his greatest gift was his natural strength.When he was young and married to my mom,he didn't have a car jack and lifted the backend of a heavy 50's car high enough for her to put a block under it so he could change the tire.She told him it would hurt his back and wouldn't put the block under the car.He got mad and kicked the tail light out.HAHA.

and his back was worse than ours forever....lol.....i always told him after his 12th back surgery he needed to tell the surgeon to put a friggin zipper back there and save time

I look forward to this game.Looks like Haywood will try to do what few could do to this years Devils.Something like a Dobyns Bennett type of power football and maybe try to keep us off the field.We have to play a clean game and limit the penalties and not get in bad down situations.Sounds cliché but never the less,we have to limit our mistakes and play a clean game in order to bring back the gold.