1A Championship Cornersville vs Whitwell

TheBigDawg

1 minute ago, TheAmbassador said:

Maybe so, but Whitwell didn’t strip that one. LMBO

That's what I'm saying. I'm agreeing with you. I couldn't tell if our pulling lineman bumped the ball or not.  That was part of the result of us having to be under center because of the issues with snapping.

No, Whitwell didn't strip that one.

1 hour ago, powerp said:

In the last game against Whitwell, 3 of the best catches I've ever saw in single A occurred. The boys just went up and over and twisted their bodies to catch the ball. You can call it kick or skill or whichever but their best made plays over our best. SP dominated that game except for those handful of plays. Sometimes that's all you need. This Cornersville team is the same one SP thumped in 2016. A lot of those young men have gained valuable experience the last 2 years and are similar to whitwell IMO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhTvGuUvUUg&feature=youtu.be

i think you forgot about this

Edited by BulldawgsRise

29 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

That's what I'm saying. I'm agreeing with you. I couldn't tell if our pulling lineman bumped the ball or not.  That was part of the result of us having to be under center because of the issues with snapping.

No, Whitwell didn't strip that one.

We are thinking of a different play then, cause petty stripped the ball from Brayden 

1 minute ago, powerp said:

No that boy was just tall. He was a good wideout though. Didn't he go somewhere and play?The one from Whitwell just makes you think it's their year.

He plays for Harding university in Arkansas but news on the block is that he is considering transferring and walking on at UT

Edited by BulldawgsRise