2A Championship Trousdale Co vs. Peabody

FightingBlue0

1 minute ago, mousehead said:

So did we ever figure out which 08 or 09 team you had stock in that the jackets thwarted the season of? That's a long time to carry that kind of hatred around :bored:

Not part of the 08 or 09 group you speak of.  Just a basic observation of the program in general.  A little dirty with no class.  If TC carried themselves like champions, the whole program would be so easy to get behind especially at this stage!  It's tough watching anyone with talent squander away respect in any discipline.  But to most of TC, they are just happy to be at the champ game. 

16 minutes ago, TrousdaleCoSucks said:

Not part of the 08 or 09 group you speak of.  Just a basic observation of the program in general.  A little dirty with no class.  If TC carried themselves like champions, the whole program would be so easy to get behind especially at this stage!  It's tough watching anyone with talent squander away respect in any discipline.  But to most of TC, they are just happy to be at the champ game. 

Most people inside of TC could care less what people outside of TC feel about the football program. You're not from TC or ever lived in TC your opinion of TC doesn't matter.

1 minute ago, RTD said:

Most people inside of TC could care less what people outside of TC feel about the football program. You're not from TC or ever lived in TC your opinion of TC doesn't matter.

Now that's the dumbest thing I have ever heard.  Everyone is entitled to an opinion.  They are just like "RTD's" , everyone has one!  I pass through TC once in a while, but keep the windows up to keep the stench out.

10 minutes ago, TrousdaleCoSucks said:

Now that's the dumbest thing I have ever heard.  Everyone is entitled to an opinion.  They are just like "RTD's" , everyone has one!  I pass through TC once in a while, but keep the windows up to keep the stench out.

I thought someone needed their septic tank pumped but now that I know you drove through I know now what the smell was.

Try showering more than once a year.

2 minutes ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

I thought someone needed their septic tank pumped but now that I know you drove through I know now what the smell was.

Try showering more than once a year.

Where are these septic tanks located?  I thought everybody's waste was sent down to the Creek bank....