Griders 2019 South Pittsburg Pirates

Roy Dillard

Just now, WingoVFL said:

They don’t need to be on the field lol, that safety would have a 10 yard head start lol

My point is I finally saw some clips from channel 9 of the game with Whitwell. I’m not sure what they could have told that DB. Those catches 20 made might have been some of the best I’ve ever seen at this level. 

51 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

My point is I finally saw some clips from channel 9 of the game with Whitwell. I’m not sure what they could have told that DB. Those catches 20 made might have been some of the best I’ve ever seen at this level. 

He is a good WR that’s for sure, he has been doing it all year, he is a better basketball player, he can dunk and do all that crazy stuff lol 

Edited by WingoVFL

22 hours ago, WingoVFL said:

How’s anyone announced a kid moving from the jailhouse  8-)

LOPAO, Youngon, fact is theys a HEEP of rumbling, fans openly criticized Jasper’s HC practically all season. Another HC is going to be looking at greener options. Let’s say theys a HEEP of realitors fixin to make a Lot. “Build It, They Will Come” is the current whispers  in the winds! The Captain has got a load of gunpowder and theys opportunist going to be coming! Fee,Fi, Fo, Fum, a HEEP wish they knowd!

Edited by OLD PIRATE

North, South, East, or West, we will take the best of the best. If everyone else can get transfers then so can we so come and play for a championship next year at the home of the Power P. Roy will come pick you up on his goat and give you a free ride so there is no reason to sit back now and hide. THEY ARE COMING...lebron.gif?resize=640,360&ssl=1

Edited by powerp

12 hours ago, powerp said:

North, South, East, or West, we will take the best of the best. If everyone else can get transfers then so can we so come and play for a championship next year at the home of the Power P. Roy will come pick you up on his goat and give you a free ride so there is no reason to sit back now and hide. THEY ARE COMING...lebron.gif?resize=640,360&ssl=1

What about 12....?