Class 1A 2019

lakecounty1968

24 minutes ago, WingoVFL said:

Huntingdon has made me wrong two years in a row lol So I’m going to pick LC/SP this year. Prove me wrong huntingdon.

Believe me, I have been wrong too. The athletes that have been in Huntingdon is off the charts. The boys have played as tough as you could ask of them. I can’t take anything away from Cornersville the last two years. They won. I know Huntingdon gets a bad rap because of some of our posters. It’s a shame. Not knocking LC or anyone else but with what Huntingdon has coming back, it should be hide the women and children.

Edited by Waker

50 minutes ago, WingoVFL said:

Huntingdon has made me wrong two years in a row lol So I’m going to pick LC/SP this year. Prove me wrong huntingdon.

Me too.. I picked them the last two years as well. Third time is a charm though for 2019. I’m picking Huntingdon for gold next year. 

My preseason poll will be something like this one  

1. Huntingdon

2. South Pittsburg 

3. Lake County 

4. Greenback

5. Cornersville 

6. Coalfield 

7. Whitwell

8. Freedom Prep

9. Dresden

10. Oliver Springs

Edited by TheAmbassador

17 minutes ago, Waker said:

20 or so seniors that have played key roles since their sophomore year.

LC will have 14 seniors that have started since their freshmen year. LC and Huntingdon will be a barn burner if it happens. I hope all teams avoid injuries and defections.

Edited by lakecounty1968
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, lakecounty1968 said:

LC will have 14 seniors that have started since their freshmen year. LC and Huntingdon will be a barn burner if it happens. I hope all teams avoid injuries and defections.

That should be a good game but I will give edge to Huntingdon at home. The team they had this year was better than last years team and was the best team we played. Plus they return about as much next year as we did this year. I can see them taking the gold next year. 

4 minutes ago, sum1uno said:

That should be a good game but I will give edge to Huntingdon at home. The team they had this year was better than last years team and was the best team we played. Plus they return about as much next year as we did this year. I can see them taking the gold next year. 

I agree.. I look for them to be loaded and mad about the past two years. 

8 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Me too.. I picked them the last two years as well. Third time is a charm though for 2019. I’m picking Huntingdon for gold next year. 

My preseason poll will be something like this one  

1. Huntingdon

2. South Pittsburg 

3. Lake County 

4. Greenback

5. Cornersville 

6. Coalfield 

7. Whitwell

8. Freedom Prep

9. Dresden

10. Oliver Springs

We don’t want or deserve your albatross anymore! Lol believe me I didn’t think anyone would touch Huntingdon last year.. and that’s not a fanboy comment, that’s  from looking at the caliber of football they were playing. This year I honestly thought we would win over any team by 2-3 touchdowns until title game and probably lose that one. So much for guesses from now on from this guy. 

5 minutes ago, Amannamedhorse said:

We don’t want or deserve your albatross anymore! Lol believe me I didn’t think anyone would touch Huntingdon last year.. and that’s not a fanboy comment, that’s  from looking at the caliber of football they were playing. This year I honestly thought we would win over any team by 2-3 touchdowns until title game and probably lose that one. So much for guesses from now on from this guy. 

I knew we would match up with y’all this year. Didn’t know who would win though. We returned a bunch from last year. Y’all will be that way next year. I think Lake will be your toughest test. Best of luck to y’all.