Class 1A 2019

lakecounty1968

49 minutes ago, TigerfootballFan said:

More talent moving in as well to Marion County... Which team? Time will tell.....

I guess you are referring to all the Bledsoe county kids migrating sw to whitwell. If Bledsoe would hire an offensive minded head coach to go with those freshman from last yr and keep those young kids from going toplay on whitwell’s pee wee teams then they could duplicate what whitwell just accomplished. 

3 minutes ago, Thevalleytruth said:

I guess you are referring to all the Bledsoe county kids migrating sw to whitwell. If Bledsoe would hire an offensive minded head coach to go with those freshman from last yr and keep those young kids from going toplay on whitwell’s pee wee teams then they could duplicate what whitwell just accomplished. 

Can’t blame a parent for taking a child somewhere they are actually coached fundamentals, it’s not just kids from Bledsoe. Grundy, Sequatchie, Jasper and even South Pitt will come up as long as this coach is invested in the little league. 

21 minutes ago, TN225 said:

Can’t blame a parent for taking a child somewhere they are actually coached fundamentals, it’s not just kids from Bledsoe. Grundy, Sequatchie, Jasper and even South Pitt will come up as long as this coach is invested in the little league. 

So what happens when the coach leaves and takes another job. Kids just go back and forth like it’s AAU basketball. What happens to the kids in whitwell not getting a chance to play and improve bc kids from other towns are on the field so they quit playing. then coach does leave and kids that came over leave also and your back to 1-9 seasons

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Thevalleytruth said:

Not just BC pee wee.... I'll get you a red shirt and you can come join as well...

12 minutes ago, TigerfootballFan said:

Not just BC pee wee.... I'll get you a red shirt and you can come join as well...

I think I would let the coaching staff see what they can do without a once in a lifetime group of seniors who put the team on their back and refused to quit before I decided to join. I also believe it has been said on messages boards those  whitwell kids have gone to school and played together since pee wee other than I think #3.  So why pull kids from other counties now. 

1 hour ago, TN225 said:

You think kids from SP are going to go to Whitwell to play football? Good grief guys.. they did a good job. Had a great senior class, but come on... 

3 minutes ago, Thevalleytruth said:

I think I would let the coaching staff see what they can do without a once in a lifetime group of seniors who put the team on their back and refused to quit before I decided to join. I also believe it has been said on messages boards those  whitwell kids have gone to school and played together since pee wee other than I think #3.  So why pull kids from other counties now. 

I know they had 5-6 absolute studs on that team this season. Those usually help. LMBO 

4 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Pirate Thomas you probably heard it the same place I did. We’re going to start calling you Undercover Tom.  Or simply “The Scoop.” Uh oh.. did I give Roy new names for you? LMBO

Nope, knew about it before-hand. Undercover Tom..good one. BTW, another Pirate Family has returned home...you should know this though.:roflol:

Edited by piratetom