Trenton Peabody Golden Tide 2019

PeabodyPride

1 minute ago, Croppygenius said:

Looks like our QB is under center this year. Two 220 lb. tailbacks and 4 speedy wings. I hate the shotgun. Much more deceptive operating under center.

Yeah the Tide has a little size and speed this year this line man is huge!!! Oh wait thays J real the Hb and Lb Hahahahahahaha !!!

FB_IMG_1564458722006.jpg

6 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Looks like our QB is under center this year. Two 220 lb. tailbacks and 4 speedy wings. I hate the shotgun. Much more deceptive operating under center.

May be more deceptive but the play develops much slower. If you play a team with a good d line that gets a good push up front that ship is sunk captain. In shotgun the ball gets up the field much quicker. Swenson must have a lot of confidence in his o line. 

9 hours ago, Waker said:

It’s been fun for many posters to use Huntingdon as a punching bag because of the past two seasons losing to Cornersville. Also because of some the things some Huntingdon posters said. The real deal is Huntingdon has been really good. Made some good teams look mediocre. They have had two games to not play well. They have had athletes all over the field and this year those athletes are Seniors with something to prove.

No one thinks Huntingdon is a bad team. Not one time was that said. I do however think Peaboby was significantly better last year. I'll also say that the Waverly that played Peabody was a different team that played Huntingdon. There was alot of changes made defensively on Waverly end of season and through the playoffs that made Waverlys defense better. I don't think Huntingdon is a bad team at all. Like my own team they fell just short of being there. I wish more people had a tendency to discuss their team instead of taking it personal. Me saying I thought Peabody was 3 TDs better was in no way an attack on your team it was a compliment to Peabody and how good I thought they were. Not an account of how bad Huntingdon was because they werent a bad team at all.

11 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

It doesn’t have to be a shotgun formation but running the whole team left and running the whole team right isn’t deceptive.  You guys have a great team. I honestly hope you win it all and bring it back to west TN 

Edited by Tide21

6 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

May be more deceptive but the play develops much slower. If you play a team with a good d line that gets a good push up front that ship is sunk captain. In shotgun the ball gets up the field much quicker. Swenson must have a lot of confidence in his o line. 

Our offensive line is talented and deep. Reed Jones our starting center is a road grading pancaking machine. Best two way lineman to come through Huntingdon in a long time. 

Okay so I love a certain sites predictor as its spot on about 80% of the time so with out any intentional harm to anuses aka " ButtHurt" intended nor saying Golden Tides already won it all ,I post all regular season score predictions and a couple potentials from the East

1. PHS 38 3A MILAN 7

2.PHS 62 3A SHEFFIELD 0

3. PHS 42 2A McKENZIE 3

4. PHS 31 4A JACKSON S.S. 3

5. PHS 44 2A ADAMSVILLE 0

6. PHS 35. 2A U.C. 6

7. PHS 42 4A OBION COUNTY 3

8.PHS 62 2A HALLS 0

9.PHS 62 2A WASHINGTON 0

10 PHS 49 2A G.C. 0

POTENTIAL MATCHUPS IF WE GO TO THE SHIP

PHS 35 MEIGS 14

PHS 22 T.C. 14

2019 TIDE VS 2014 TIDE DRAW

OF COURSE TEAMS WILL SCORE.      GARBAGE POINTS IN THE 4TH LATE WITH A         SCHEDULE THIS TOUGH HOWEVER!!!

ROLL TIDE ROLL

TRENTON VS ALL YALL

B2B BOUND

GET BETTER

Edited by PeabodyPride

55 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Okay so I love a certain sites predictor as its spot on about 80% of the time so with out any intentional harm to anuses aka " ButtHurt" intended nor saying Golden Tides already won it all ,I post all regular season score predictions and a couple potentials from the East

1. PHS 38 3A MILAN 7

2.PHS 62 3A SHEFFIELD 0

3. PHS 42 2A McKENZIE 3

4. PHS 31 4A JACKSON S.S. 3

5. PHS 44 2A ADAMSVILLE 0

6. PHS 35. 2A U.C. 6

7. PHS 42 4A OBION COUNTY 3

8.PHS 62 2A HALLS 0

9.PHS 62 2A WASHINGTON 0

10 PHS 49 2A G.C. 0

POTENTIAL MATCHUPS IF WE GO TO THE SHIP

PHS 35 MEIGS 14

PHS 22 T.C. 14

2019 TIDE VS 2014 TIDE DRAW

OF COURSE TEAMS WILL SCORE.      GARBAGE POINTS IN THE 4TH LATE WITH A         SCHEDULE THIS TOUGH HOWEVER!!!

ROLL TIDE ROLL

TRENTON VS ALL YALL

B2B BOUND

GET BETTER

Pretty cool but the only thing they could be basing that off of is last year.  It will be more accurate after a few games this year 

34 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Pretty cool but the only thing they could be basing that off of is last year.  It will be more accurate after a few games this year 

No its potential from this year...it has algorithms that figure returned starters line size and such, the 2019 Tide beat the 2018 Tide for example

Edited by PeabodyPride