Trenton Peabody Golden Tide 2019

PeabodyPride

37 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

How did Crockett County look? Reason for asking is because LC plays them week 2.

Huge up front 300 pounders everywhere !! Good backs and a very fast reciever !! I think they make a run in the playoffs this year !! Best I have seen them look

Edited by PeabodyPride

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

Huge up front 30p pounders everywhere !! Good backs amd a very fast reciever !! I think they make a run in the playoffs this year !! Best I habe seen them look

Thanks for the info. Trousdale will be good this season also. They are a very good defensive team. They are not very big but they have great overall team speed on the defensive side. They run the wing t on offense. Imo Peabody could very well see them again this year. LC went to to toe with them.

3 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Huge up front 300 pounders everywhere !! Good backs and a very fast reciever !! I think they make a run in the playoffs this year !! Best I have seen them look

They look like the old Crocket.  They will make some noise.  Game closer than score.  Good scrimmage for both teams.  2A vs 4A.  Good test for Peabody.  Good test for CC.