Trousdale County Football 2019

tcjacket13

23 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

I agree 1000% but when you get some bigger schools to play (Lebanon, Gallatin) and you embarrass them by them losing to a small school, it truly makes it harder to schedule games, Coach Satterfield was dealt a hard hand he was finishing coaching his softball team, when normally would have been scheduling a game, so yes it sucks, but could it be a good thing? We will see.

Regardless a Satterfield is now at the helm once again. If Clint is happy then everyone is happy in Trousdale.  Clint hasn’t been happy since he quit in 2007. He can now rest easy since it’s back in the “family’s hands.” You know that’s pretty accurate. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TCRadio said:

Well it is set in stone, Trousdale will play 9 games in 2019 and have 2 bye weeks. They have 3 fall scrimmages scheduled. They will scrimmage Lake County, Livingston Academy, and Upperman. These will be crucial for a team that will try to learn a different play style and schemes. There was no spring scrimmages so that puts more weight and importance to these scrimmages. Should be an exciting season. Stay tuned!

I would have taken another road game to get 10 on the schedule.  But hey,  that's me.  Good luck to yall this season. 

28 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I would have taken another road game to get 10 on the schedule.  But hey,  that's me.  Good luck to yall this season. 

I think coach Satt would have taken a road game but not against Oakland or Germantown. I rather play 9 games then play 6A powerhouse no thank you. 

2 hours ago, TCRadio said:

Well it is set in stone, Trousdale will play 9 games in 2019 and have 2 bye weeks. They have 3 fall scrimmages scheduled. They will scrimmage Lake County, Livingston Academy, and Upperman. These will be crucial for a team that will try to learn a different play style and schemes. There was no spring scrimmages so that puts more weight and importance to these scrimmages. Should be an exciting season. Stay tuned!

Where will these scrimmages be played at?

2 hours ago, TCRadio said:

Have any dates been set for the scrimmages?

43 minutes ago, RTD said:

Have any dates been set for the scrimmages?

yes I will put dates and locations on here at a later time. And there were talks between us and Lewis County, just couldn't work it out, depends on who you ask but from our side the word was Lewis wasn't that interested and we were trying to persuade them, but didn't work out. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TCRadio said:

yes I will put dates and locations on here at a later time. And there were talks between us and Lewis County, just couldn't work it out, depends on who you ask but from our side the word was Lewis wasn't that interested and we were trying to persuade them, but didn't work out. 

Are they having junior varsity or freshmen games this year?