Lake County 2019 schedule

lakecounty1968

20 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

First game with Union City could be a barn burner.Saw where Union City returns 7 starters on offense and 8 on defense.

Will depend on alot ,UC graduated some key offensive pieces !!!! Also if LC has a solid passgame this early in the season UC could have problems, we all know they take awhile to get in the swing of things in Tornado Country!! Getting UC on the schedule early is a good thing 99 percent of the time!!! UC plays a brand of ball thats hard to adjust to and grinds you down so even after a less the UC like year they cant be underestimated, LC doesnt seem like the staff to overlook anyone so I think its gonna be a great ballgame !!!! Just like you LC falcon fans alot but gotta rep 7 2A and say !!!

GO U.C.

THE GOLDEN TRADITION

7 2 A STRONG

SLOBBERKNOCKERS

7 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Will depend on alot ,UC graduated some key offensive pieces !!!! Also if LC has a solid passgame this early in the season UC could have problems, we all know they take awhile to get in the swing of things in Tornado Country!! Getting UC on the schedule early is a good thing 99 percent of the time!!! UC plays a brand of ball thats hard to adjust to and grinds you down so even after a less the UC like year they cant be underestimated, LC doesnt seem like the staff to overlook anyone so I think its gonna be a great ballgame !!!! Just like you LC falcon fans alot but gotta rep 7 2A and say !!!

GO U.C.

THE GOLDEN TRADITION

7 2 A STRONG

SLOBBERKNOCKERS

I just don't get cheering for a rival school. I don't cheer for any team in our region unless it benefits Lake County. Lol. Good luck to the Tide this year.

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 8:01 AM, PeabodyPride said:

GO U.C.

THE GOLDEN TRADITION

7 2 A STRONG

SLOBBERKNOCKERS

I may be wrong but I'm thinking this group will be hard to grind it out on the ground.

The UC vs LC matchup should be interesting this year. UC is down. Low numbers, as well as size and talent issues. LC will have the advantage when it comes to size and speed. LC's Achilles heel is discipline and conditioning, not an issue with UC. I would say the coaching advantage goes UC's way in a big way. The game is in LC, so it may come down to how much blood those mosquitosauruses can get out of the UC players pregame.

20 minutes ago, GATNA said:

The UC vs LC matchup should be interesting this year. UC is down. Low numbers, as well as size and talent issues. LC will have the advantage when it comes to size and speed. LC's Achilles heel is discipline and conditioning, not an issue with UC. I would say the coaching advantage goes UC's way in a big way. The game is in LC, so it may come down to how much blood those mosquitosauruses can get out of the UC players pregame.

I have seen LC play the last 2 years several times. Conditioning and discipline were not a factor at all. I will agree that Puckett is young and UC would have a coaching edge with Bowling. But it would be with in game situations and adjustments. Game preparation LC will be coached up just fine. 

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I have seen LC play the last 2 years several times. Conditioning and discipline were not a factor at all. I will agree that Puckett is young and UC would have a coaching edge with Bowling. But it would be with in game situations and adjustments. Game preparation LC will be coached up just fine. 

I'll have to disagree with you. I saw LC twice last season. First game multiple players were gassed before halftime, busting assignments and being disrespectful to the coaches. The second time multiple players were gassed midway through the 3rd and still busting assignments.

12 minutes ago, GATNA said:

I'll have to disagree with you. I saw LC twice last season. First game multiple players were gassed before halftime, busting assignments and being disrespectful to the coaches. The second time multiple players were gassed midway through the 3rd and still busting assignments.

LC will beat UC...if not I’ll delete my account! 

24 minutes ago, GATNA said:

Lake County will beat Union City.

33 minutes ago, GATNA said:

On sidelines every Friday didn't see any kid disrespecting a coach. All teams catch cramps the first couple of games in the season.