District 8-A

ecu

7 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

Moore Co. has no chance to even come close in this game.  No disrespect to any of the young ladies playing but Clarkrange at home is too tall of a task even for Stone Memorial who’s playing in the AAA substate game on Saturday. 

The Monday twins are sophomores aren’t they? What about the rest of the girls. I believe 35 is a shooter too isn’t she? 

1 hour ago, oleblue78 said:

Not what I meant. Meant all 5 haven’t had had their best games together. 1 or 2 may be off then then the other 3 on the floor have to pick it up. Should have said all 5 haven’t been in sync together. But wow you get butt hurt easy so you must be pretty tight with this coach. That only leaves 1 person you might be. Lmao!! 

Well I hope all 5 are in sync tomorrow night. The couple of times I’ve seen them, they seem to battle their guts out.

5 hours ago, oleblue78 said:

The Monday twins are sophomores aren’t they? What about the rest of the girls. I believe 35 is a shooter too isn’t she? 

Clarkrange starts 3 sophomores and 2 seniors. The twins are sophomores along with Howard who plays post. Stover and Bush are both seniors. The first two off the bench are also sophomores.

13 hours ago, ecu said:

Eagleville in State. Maybe 6-A wasn't as great as we were led to believe. Great win!

Refs had a huge hand in this win and anyone that was there could see that. Bottom line Eagleville won and they advance.  The adults who rushed the court and knocked down the girls from Clay County should be ashamed of themselves.  Congratulations to the young ladies of Eagleville they did their part and deserved the win no matter how it happened as they played hard.