Jasper 2019

rlh

2 hours ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Not talking about the returning 6’4 WR. I’m talking about the WR/QB from WB you guys just got as well that allegedly ran a 4.5 laser at one of the camps he was at. 

He went to a rival camp and ran a 4.6. You said Nike camp and that was our receiver that grue up here. I misunderstood. 

11 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Wait a minute. This cat isn’t a SP person. Don’t throw us in there with BigGums. Once again, SP did have by far the best in the east on paper BEFORE all of the new kids at Greenback showed up. I’m sorry, but 2-3 really good players change the landscape in 1A. I’ve seen it though the years. Not to mention you’ve got several D1 kids mixed in already. I made no bones about it the past few years. I thought this would easily be SP’s year. You know yourself you thought Greenback would be way down as well. 2-3 good kids in 1A is MAJOR. Those are game changers in small school football. 

I'm not scared to speak the truth. We should be the favorites. We have the best coaching staff in the state and we have the best players in the state. That is an ingredient that can't be matched. 

24 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

He went to a rival camp and ran a 4.6. You said Nike camp and that was our receiver that grue up here. I misunderstood. 

LMBO... unbelievable.. We get a kid that missed the entire season with a gruesome injury. A injury that to my understanding he’s still not been cleared. Our second guy is another kid that didn’t play at all last season. Both of them set out the entire season. These guys you boys got aren’t coming off injuries and are coming from some big schools. Apples and oranges.. 

Just now, TheGreenbackUniversity said:

I'm not scared to speak the truth. We should be the favorites. We have the best coaching staff in the state and we have the best players in the state. That is an ingredient that can't be matched. 

I won’t disagree with you. Greenback has the most talent in 1A again this season. I have no doubt about it. Your coaching staff is obviously good as well. 

27 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

LMBO... unbelievable.. We get a kid that missed the entire season with a gruesome injury. A injury that to my understanding he’s still not been cleared. Our second guy is another kid that didn’t play at all last season. Both of them set out the entire season. These guys you boys got aren’t coming off injuries and are coming from some big schools. Apples and oranges.. 

strap them up and play ball

Edited by Gbnation

15 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

Figure, you GB fellers was skeerd to do that with too many home grown youngons!  Sure sounds like you fellers trying to stack the deck. After all 6 transfer starters from 6 different schools surely ain’t no accident!  Yep, you fellers is attempting to follow SM & Temple’s playbook to success. 

20 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Figure, you GB fellers was skeerd to do that with too many home grown youngons!  Sure sounds like you fellers trying to stack the deck. After all 6 transfer starters from 6 different schools surely ain’t no accident!  Yep, you fellers is attempting to follow SM & Temple’s playbook to success. 

C4A534F0-E19E-4674-BD28-24BD9D923C59.jpeg

1 hour ago, OLD PIRATE said:

You already know what is coming for you in the 4th round. Take it like a man, because the CHEROKEES are going to rub your nose in it.

6 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Transfer Student – A transfer student is any student changing schools for any reason other than having 
completed the highest, or terminal, grade at another school. A student who must change schools because he/she 
has completed the highest grade at his/her previous school is not considered a transfer student and is eligible to 
participate in athletics at any school he/she attends, without further approval, provided he/she satisfies the 
residence requirement above.

Just to make it clear the two starting linemen who arent born and bred here came in before high school.They ARE NOT considered a transfer.

Edited by orngnblk

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Transfer Student – A transfer student is any student changing schools for any reason other than having 
completed the highest, or terminal, grade at another school. A student who must change schools because he/she 
has completed the highest grade at his/her previous school is not considered a transfer student and is eligible to 
participate in athletics at any school he/she attends, without further approval, provided he/she satisfies the 
residence requirement above.

Just to make it clear the two starting linemen who arent born and bred here came in before high school.They ARE NOT considered a transfer.

+1

11 hours ago, Gbnation said:

Oh SP will do their best that’s the only way they know. I’m just glad that 23 got him a QB to throw him the ball his senior season. He’s am exceptional talent that clearly would have missed Hanley, but no worries.. Carnes is even better. Trips to Maryville pay off.. I am telling Roy Dillard to send his goat up there and see what he can find us.