Maryville is Overrated

KnoxBball1969

Congrats to Joe Anderson- what an amazing accomplishment. IMO, MHS has a great shot to make it to the state tourney this year so he could conceivably add many more points to the total. Also good to see Lee Humphrey’s name back in the news because of Joe’s accomplishment and to remember what he did in his hoops career.

Edited by Norman Dale
  • Upvote 1

Congrats to Maryville and Joe Anderson on the win last night. Maryville shot the ball good and we didn’t. Plus our defense was average at best last night. As I had said before this Maryville team has a chance to make some noise in 3AAA. As for Alcoa it was a disappointing performance and we still have not figured out a few things. I’ll just leave it at that. Good luck to Maryville the rest of the way. 

1 hour ago, Springbrookrat said:

Congrats to Maryville and Joe Anderson on the win last night. Maryville shot the ball good and we didn’t. Plus our defense was average at best last night. As I had said before this Maryville team has a chance to make some noise in 3AAA. As for Alcoa it was a disappointing performance and we still have not figured out a few things. I’ll just leave it at that. Good luck to Maryville the rest of the way. 

I will always wonder how good Alcoa would be. If Dante Harris was still playing for Alcoa