Cloudland Lady Landers 2019-20

foreveranole

11 hours ago, THE KING said:

Heard we beat NG on the road 55-51.  Looks like cland can represent if the cards fall into place.  I watched the jr. high beat Hampton 38-15. A good win but they didn't play well. Missed too many foul shots and shots on the block.  Also committed some foolish fouls and turnovers.  They won't get away with it against the better teams. 

A bit of a surprise—beating North Greene on their home court. Tournament should be verrrry interesting.

11 hours ago, THE KING said:

Heard we beat NG on the road 55-51.  Looks like cland can represent if the cards fall into place.  I watched the jr. high beat Hampton 38-15. A good win but they didn't play well. Missed too many foul shots and shots on the block.  Also committed some foolish fouls and turnovers.  They won't get away with it against the better teams. 

cloudland should now enter state championship conversation who was our leading scorers vs N.G.

13 hours ago, THE KING said:

Nice win. 

23 minutes ago, allsportsmatter said:

cloudland should now enter state championship conversation who was our leading scorers vs N.G.

I’m not sure who the leading scorer was. This team usually has a different leading scorer each night.  We did play 10 players.  They play very well together and are sometimes to unselfish.  It’s a deep team that does not go down much when going to the bench.   The Flu had hit this team pretty hard with all but two of the varsity players missing at least one game this year due to sickness.  I do think both Cloudland and North Greene have a good shot at going to state this year and next. Both teams only have one senior.  That being said, Greenfield is a monster, and Clarkrange  Lorreto, & Summertown all are above Cloudland and North Greene at this time.  But if you make it to state and get a good draw, anything can happen. 

54 minutes ago, DukeDodgers said:

I’m not sure who the leading scorer was. This team usually has a different leading scorer each night.  We did play 10 players.  They play very well together and are sometimes to unselfish.  It’s a deep team that does not go down much when going to the bench.   The Flu had hit this team pretty hard with all but two of the varsity players missing at least one game this year due to sickness.  I do think both Cloudland and North Greene have a good shot at going to state this year and next. Both teams only have one senior.  That being said, Greenfield is a monster, and Clarkrange  Lorreto, & Summertown all are above Cloudland and North Greene at this time.  But if you make it to state and get a good draw, anything can happen. 

I saw an interesting score.  Clay Co beat clarkrange by 3.  Clarkrange won both their games with Pickett.  I don't know anything about summertown but I've heard about greenfield.  Its gonna get exciting around tournament time.   Looks like our jr. high is going to make another run for gold as well. 

18 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

I think the East will come down to Cloudland, North Greene, Oneida and Wartburg, the key will be winning the region and playing sub state at home.

Our gym is small and very loud.  It takes a great team to beat us here.  Meigs had one of those teams.  In fact,  that was the only substate game we've lost here in many years.