Never too early...Who Wins Class A 2019-20 and why?

gogold

1 hour ago, 1MustangFan said:

Her name is Karly you pretentious dolt. And there’s a reason other people say that about West Tennessee officials. It’s all over this board. I think you guys shot 15 more free throws than us. 

Chloe Moore gets away with more  crap on both ends that any player I’ve ever seen. Her “eurostep” in the lane was a four step travel the majority of the game and she creates 75% of the calls she gets by contacting the stationary defender and getting the call. She grabs every time an player with the ball gets a step on her and it got called maybe twice tonight. And she’ll never be the player she could be because she can’t go right. Teams will figure that out the more they see it.  

The last drive she made with Greenfield up 2, she traveled, ran into a defender who was straight up and got the and one. 

You guys miss some shots and so did we. Thought the fact that y’all got to play so physically wore us out but we’ll see you again and we’ll beat you if the officiating is even. Just like last year in Murphy. Good luck until then. 

You should be embarrassed. I watched you all game long yell at the refs. Your daughter is too talented to have a jerk for a dad. You would think being a former professional athlete you would know how to conduct yourself. You are a clown Mr. David Weathers 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Greenfieldfan said:

You have to be kidding with those comments in bold. Loretto Does rebound good but got away with a lot of fouls over the back.  Two good teams but Greenfield had its worst shooting game of the year or it wouldn’t have been close. I understand Loretto caused some of that but we missed 11 layups. Carlie is a great player and I know everybody is recruiting her but Chloe Moore schooled her in the 4 quarter tonight both offense & defense. Chloe Moore was the best player on the court tonight. 

I disagree. Tonight the best player on the floor was Edie. Scored, defended, got loose balls, banged and battled for rebounds while the others watched. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Great games today and watching the Greenfield & Loretto game, it appeared that Greenfield got fouled in the process of shooting a lot more and I can see why they got more free throws. To me that game was called very fair and when one team has 18 team fouls in a game and one team has 16 team fouls..it's pretty even. If that was #22's dad in the front row, that was pretty embarrassing. Loretto is long and lanky and Greenfield is just skilled. E Darby was all over the court and I counted at least 4 steals in the first half and Chloe took over in the 2nd half. I agree with an earlier poster...Chloe Moore was the best player on that court today...and that was including all of the girl's contests today. I think she's the best player on Greenfield's team and it's not even that close. Both teams will go far this season and GREAT JOB Gibson County. I know that Westview was down their top player, but we will take the W whenever we can. Hope she makes a quick recovery. 

• Like 1

Does anybody pay attention to the Greenfield fans? They are horrible. Two old ladies on front row stand up and holler at the refs the whole game. If Greenfield gets touched that are screaming foul but they can tackle somebody and then scream let them play. Which one do you want? Quit talking about other fans when y’all are atrocious as somebody called Dresden fans.

7 minutes ago, SuperFan14A said:

Oh....Did anyone see Chloe "break" Weathers' ankles in the 4th? That was an "oooohhhh" moment. I didn't see her, but I was told that Coach Harper (University of Tennessee) was in the gym. Probably watching T Darby and probably thinking that she should be offering her teammate as well. lol

Think all three players Chole, Tess and Karlie knew she was there too and might have been pressing a little. Both teams are great. I would put a Vegas line as a pick em if they played in the Boro. Loretto is better than I thought. Right now I have Greenfield 1 and Loretto 2.

11 minutes ago, SuperFan14A said:

Oh....Did anyone see Chloe "break" Weathers' ankles in the 4th? That was an "oooohhhh" moment. I didn't see her, but I was told that Coach Harper (University of Tennessee) was in the gym. Probably watching T Darby and probably thinking that she should be offering her teammate as well. lol

Yes and then juked her out the next time down the court! And yes I said the same thing about Harper being there to watch that she prolly wishes she had Chloe on her team

11 minutes ago, lionsupport said:

Does anybody pay attention to the Greenfield fans? They are horrible. Two old ladies on front row stand up and holler at the refs the whole game. If Greenfield gets touched that are screaming foul but they can tackle somebody and then scream let them play. Which one do you want? Quit talking about other fans when y’all are atrocious as somebody called Dresden fans.

Pretty sure on of those ladies elevator doesn't go to the top floor. I watched her as well. She's missing a few screws....

2 hours ago, 1MustangFan said:

Her name is Karly you pretentious dolt. And there’s a reason other people say that about West Tennessee officials. It’s all over this board. I think you guys shot 15 more free throws than us. 

Chloe Moore gets away with more  crap on both ends that any player I’ve ever seen. Her “eurostep” in the lane was a four step travel the majority of the game and she creates 75% of the calls she gets by contacting the stationary defender and getting the call. She grabs every time an player with the ball gets a step on her and it got called maybe twice tonight. And she’ll never be the player she could be because she can’t go right. Teams will figure that out the more they see it.  

The last drive she made with Greenfield up 2, she traveled, ran into a defender who was straight up and got the and one. 

You guys miss some shots and so did we. Thought the fact that y’all got to play so physically wore us out but we’ll see you again and we’ll beat you if the officiating is even. Just like last year in Murphy. Good luck until then. 

This must be Karlys Dad, you weren’t at the same game I was at. 

• Like 1