6aaa 2019-20

repoman

20 hours ago, 85warrior said:

Oh well, most teams have an easy game or two on their schedule. We did add Coffee  and Macon County to the schedule this year. Both are solid teams.

I don’t see Macon county on your schedule or their schedule.  Are you talking about a possible matchup in the sonic shootout?  If not what date is that game on?

2 hours ago, LadyCavsFan said:

I don’t see Macon county on your schedule or their schedule.  Are you talking about a possible matchup in the sonic shootout?  If not what date is that game on?

Maybe it is the sonic Shootout. During halftime of our last football game they interviewed coach Dodgen. He mentioned macon and coffee. I don't see Macon either on our schedule. 

19 hours ago, 85warrior said:

Maybe it is the sonic Shootout. During halftime of our last football game they interviewed coach Dodgen. He mentioned macon and coffee. I don't see Macon either on our schedule. 

I see the sonic shootout in Macon county boys schedule.  So that’s likely it.  Both CC and MC will be tough matchups.   Should be good games.  

While I’m happy to see White County back on the schedule, I wish they could have spread the games out a bit. WC comes to Coffee County on Monday next week and then CC comes to Sparta on Dec 6th. I know it’s hard to get non- district games in once district play starts, but playing that close together we really don’t get to see how teams grow and evolve as the season goes along. CC could very well start off slow as they learn to play together. I would have liked to see them play once in late January vs 2 times in 11 days. Either way, I expect two really competitive games.

Sorry to hijack your thread. It’s gotten slow over in the 8AAA thread. Lol

12 minutes ago, PEARLBALL said:

While I’m happy to see White County back on the schedule, I wish they could have spread the games out a bit. WC comes to Coffee County on Monday next week and then CC comes to Sparta on Dec 6th. I know it’s hard to get non- district games in once district play starts, but playing that close together we really don’t get to see how teams grow and evolve as the season goes along. CC could very well start off slow as they learn to play together. I would have liked to see them play once in late January vs 2 times in 11 days. Either way, I expect two really competitive games.

Sorry to hijack your thread. It’s gotten slow over in the 8AAA thread. Lol

I agree. We have a starter that could miss both games with a strained/sprained MCL. Would like to see both in January or February at full strength. 

2 hours ago, LadyCavsFan said:

Huge win indeed.  We are right back at it on Sat vs Riverdale.  I knew we had a tough opening 3 games but I just looked at your schedule @coachinhoops.  Cleveland has a similar road.  Good luck.  

not the same Lebanon team from this summer ,couple of key players transfered,average to below average Lebanon team. Stone beat a very good Maryville team convincingly last night.