District 5AAA 2019-2020

FootballFan51

19 hours ago, 85warrior said:

I would like to see Stone and Bradley play right now. It would be a great game.

Blackman played great and ended bradleys 35 game home unbeaten streak. Luckily its way early in seaseon and were good enough to fix the problem and will not lose another game this season. All our shooters had an off night which happens. Thankfully bradleys defense kept it close till we had to foul late in game. Can still be perfect wothout having undefeated season

2 hours ago, Bearettesalltheway said:

Blackman played great and ended bradleys 35 game home unbeaten streak. Luckily its way early in seaseon and were good enough to fix the problem and will not lose another game this season. All our shooters had an off night which happens. Thankfully bradleys defense kept it close till we had to foul late in game. 

I said last January when it happened that losing to Stone was the best thing that could have happened at that time. 
Hopefully tonight will also be a good wake up call. Good to play good out of District teams. 

Edited by FootballFan51

15 hours ago, Bearettesalltheway said:

Blackman played great and ended bradleys 35 game home unbeaten streak. Luckily its way early in seaseon and were good enough to fix the problem and will not lose another game this season. All our shooters had an off night which happens. Thankfully bradleys defense kept it close till we had to foul late in game. Can still be perfect wothout having undefeated season

Definition of "perfect" must be different down in the valley than up here on the mountain,chance of a" perfect "season is over. 

5 hours ago, repoman said:

Definition of "perfect" must be different down in the valley than up here on the mountain,chance of a" perfect "season is over. 

I scratched my head on that one too :roflol:.

im thinking he/she meant to say that the ultimate prize is still in reach... as it is for every single team... 

Edited by FootballFan51

19 hours ago, Bearettesalltheway said:

You're pretty confident to say they won't lose another game this season, meaning you think they'll go undefeated the rest of the way and win the state championship?  You do know that Bradley lost by 13 to a team that has two losses, one of those losses by 20 points to a single A team?
When all the shooters have an off night shooting, credit goes to the opponent's defense.