Region 7A

14 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

First of all. Go Cubs Go. 

Second, what McKenzies enrollment at now? Same.with Peabody, they're probably coming down. If that's the case Region 6 don't sound too bad. 

It is in the neighborhood of 360 to 375.  Has been there for the last two or three years.  The classes coming behind are not very big. 

On 7/24/2019 at 6:35 PM, WarEagleCartman said:

First of all. Go Cubs Go. 

Second, what McKenzies enrollment at now? Same.with Peabody, they're probably coming down. If that's the case Region 6 don't sound too bad. 

I collect baseball memorabilia. Have done so for many years. Lots of autographed balls and bats. Thousands of baseball cards. Have a ton of stuff. I’m not necessarily a cubs fan but it appears you are. I have a bat autographed by what most considered the greatest cub of all time. Ernie Banks. “Let’s play two.”

17 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I collect baseball memorabilia. Have done so for many years. Lots of autographed balls and bats. Thousands of baseball cards. Have a ton of stuff. I’m not necessarily a cubs fan but it appears you are. I have a bat autographed by what most considered the greatest cub of all time. Ernie Banks. “Let’s play two.”

That is awesome!! Going to see them Tuesday in St. Louis.

Thought I would get this tread back on first page to see how all the region teams are fairing in scrimmages. Lake County and Trousdale tied in a defensive battle. How did the rest of the region do? I heard Gibson County put it on Dresden. Dresden fans please give us some insight. What about West Carroll, Greenfield, So. Fulton, Humboldt and Gleason? How are things going for your respective teams?

On 7/27/2019 at 3:09 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Thats an absolute treasure

13 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

I really wish there were more posters from schools in our region. What ever happened to the Gleason guy lol

One of the McKenzie faithful had a grandson go to Gleason, and posted a lot about them... I think the other one was his son in law. Ol' Duckman was one of the best... I miss him and Butchie and their antics... Butchie still hovers around occasionally, but I haven't seen a post from him in a while.

22 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Cartman how has West Carroll looked in their scrimmages?

I haven't heard much to be Frank. I've heard our lines are coming together better than expected so that's good news. Our backs are pretty good if we can get them some lanes to run in. I'm also hearing we have the biggest freshman class we've had in years so that makes me hopeful we can sustain some success. Wolfe gets every bit out of his players