Scrimmage

Yeti

9 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Big baseball showcase event. His draft stock has really gone up this summer. Our back-up QB is talented at 6'2" 185 with a big arm.

Special treatment?Wonder what if a lot of the other guys had other things going and decided to miss practice.I realize he must be talented.But its football time ..lol

6 hours ago, mrbigster said:

Special treatment?Wonder what if a lot of the other guys had other things going and decided to miss practice.I realize he must be talented.But its football time ..lol

Big Man has a baseball guy. Never played football till his freshman year. Played on a team from Georgia this summer that had 11 SEC commitments and excelled. Lots of folks think he's crazy to even play football. I promise you he doesn't play like he's trying to protect his body. Big hitter on both sides of the ball. This weekend event is a big honor for the kid.

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Big Man has a baseball guy. Never played football till his freshman year. Played on a team from Georgia this summer that had 11 SEC commitments and excelled. Lots of folks think he's crazy to even play football. I promise you he doesn't play like he's trying to protect his body. Big hitter on both sides of the ball. This weekend event is a big honor for the kid.

Its football time.Trying to stir up the pot on some post ,even about LC..

2 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Looks like alot of the scrimmages may get some rain. Yesterday it was showing clear skies till Monday.

Looks like the rain may move out of SP before scrimmage time.

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Cant trust the weather this time of year.

This time of year pop up showers can hit anywhere at anytime.   Just the nature of high temps, humidity, dew points and all that jazz.

3 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Best I could do.   :)

No sir, I really appreciate this info and I spent alot of time trying to find out just my own teams schedule for preseason etc. Just would be nice if this kind of thing was available every year and maybe a week sooner.

Just now, Imthayeti said:

No sir, I really appreciate this info and I spent alot of time trying to find out just my own teams schedule for preseason etc. Just would be nice if this kind of thing was available every year and maybe a week sooner.

I understand. 

It seems to me scrimmage schedules could be released earlier but from my take on the matter it seems folks like to suppress info as long as possible.

I've heard coaches not wanting players to be looking too far ahead.  Doesn't really make sense when the entire regular season schedule is posted well in advance. 

It's only a scrimmage.  Get the word out coaches,  boosters,  everybody.

5 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I understand. 

It seems to me scrimmage schedules could be released earlier but from my take on the matter it seems folks like to suppress info as long as possible.

I've heard coaches not wanting players to be looking too far ahead.  Doesn't really make sense when the entire regular season schedule is posted well in advance. 

It's only a scrimmage.  Get the word out coaches,  boosters,  everybody.

Fight clubs first rule...