Scrimmage

Yeti

Just now, orngnblk said:

They say he broke his collarbone right before the dead. I cannot see the coach using him at running back the first few games of the year jeopardizing their region games.

That’s what I was told. I was repeating what the dad of one of the Loudon players told me. I agree if it was broke then that’s pushing it. 

1 hour ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Not 100% on this but was told Watertown and possibly Hunters Lane on 8/2 coming to SP, then Coahulla Creek, GA coming on 8/9.  This team from GA is where our former coach and principal Danny Wilson coaches.  I heard all this from the Liars Table at Harvey’s. 

Someone from Watertown mentioned a scrimmage with you guys already. There is probably truth to it.

2 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Not 100% on this but was told Watertown and possibly Hunters Lane on 8/2 coming to SP, then Coahulla Creek, GA coming on 8/9.  This team from GA is where our former coach and principal Danny Wilson coaches.  I heard all this from the Liars Table at Harvey’s. 

What other schools were represented at that table?

3 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

If it was said at that table. It must be true!