Underrated players on your favorite team

powerp

With the season right around the corner, who are some guys that will make big contributions on the field but doesn't necessarily get public credit. For South Pittsburg, I'll start with linebacker Brydon Mabry. Brydon is a senior, one of the strongest on the team, and a great leader. Also on the defensive side, Jamal Allen. Jamal has a ton of upside at defensive end  and is a junior this year. His quickness and size I think will prove problems for opposing o lines this year. Offensively, Cameron Trussell. A senior that is tough as nails and will see a lot of quality time as a backup back I believe. Lastly, Deandre Kelly. As a sophomore, he will have a big impact somewhere on the field. This kid is extremely talented and has big play potential when given the chance. Those are 4 from SP. Let's hear from other teams.

4 minutes ago, powerp said:

With the season right around the corner, who are some guys that will make big contributions on the field but doesn't necessarily get public credit. For South Pittsburg, I'll start with linebacker Brydon Mabry. Brydon is a senior, one of the strongest on the team, and a great leader. Also on the defensive side, Jamal Allen. Jamal has a ton of upside at defensive end  and is a junior this year. His quickness and size I think will prove problems for opposing o lines this year. Offensively, Cameron Trussell. A senior that is tough as nails and will see a lot of quality time as a backup back I believe. Lastly, Deandre Kelly. As a sophomore, he will have a big impact somewhere on the field. This kid is extremely talented and has big play potential when given the chance. Those are 4 from SP. Let's hear from other teams.

Kelley may be underrated for now but wont be for long!

11 minutes ago, powerp said:

Jaquez Wilkins for Peabody Golden Tide !! Only 5ft6 and 160 but he is a pin ball bouncing off of tackles and quick burst ability!!! Runs twice as hars as his size !!! On almost any other team he would be the featured back !!

RTR

B2B

TITLE WAVE

Edited by PeabodyPride

58 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Jaquez Wilkins for Peabody Golden Tide !! Only 5ft6 and 160 but he is a pin ball bouncing off of tackles and quick burst ability!!! Runs twice as hars as his size !!! On almost any other team he would be the featured back !!

RTR

B2B

TITLE WAVE

Yes jaquez Wilkins is very over looked. Very fast runner. He played defensive end and linebacker also. Very good on offense and defense. He wreaked havoc against union city at defensive end 

5 minutes ago, Shadroach said:

Mannagoe "Mango" Tsupolocayo. An 6'4" 320lb kid just moved in to the Greenback area from Fiji in June. Only an 8th grader his dad does custom woodwork if anybody needs great work on a vintage boat or specialty cabinets. Mango hasn't played football yet but was a competitive weightlifter and a wrestling champion in his home area. Already benches 380lbs and hes just a baby. Very excited to see what he brings as a backup lineman this season. 

He hasnt cleared yet.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Shadroach said:

Mannagoe "Mango" Tsupolocayo. An 6'4" 320lb kid just moved in to the Greenback area from Fiji in June. Only an 8th grader his dad does custom woodwork if anybody needs great work on a vintage boat or specialty cabinets. Mango hasn't played football yet but was a competitive weightlifter and a wrestling champion in his home area. Already benches 380lbs and hes just a baby. Very excited to see what he brings as a backup lineman this season. 

That's crazy

14 minutes ago, Shadroach said:

Sounds like another stud for the U to me. 

3 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

I agree the kid is a sophomore, but he looks the part. I will say that much. 

When this kid gets the chance on offense i believe whole heartedly he will take the spot light off of Tipton.This kid is going to be the type kid you always brag about and why i myself have always held SP above most teams in 1A for the past 30 some odd years.We cant grow those type athletes in our area,you all have for years and will keep getting them.We have always had good big linemen and some very good small linemen but these type players are what separate you all from the rest of us.Yes we have had a good run of really good football smart athletes that can run and play smart ball that along with a good physical line has seperated us the past few years.You all in 17 played a more physical game but we out skilled you and also we stuck to what was working.If you all would have just stuck to running the Raulston kid i do believe it would have been won on the last drive by whoever had the ball.In 16 we were just plain better than you all,and had a better game plan to go with it.

37 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

When this kid gets the chance on offense i believe whole heartedly he will take the spot light off of Tipton.This kid is going to be the type kid you always brag about and why i myself have always held SP above most teams in 1A for the past 30 some odd years.We cant grow those type athletes in our area,you all have for years and will keep getting them.We have always had good big linemen and some very good small linemen but these type players are what separate you all from the rest of us.Yes we have had a good run of really good football smart athletes that can run and play smart ball that along with a good physical line has seperated us the past few years.You all in 17 played a more physical game but we out skilled you and also we stuck to what was working.If you all would have just stuck to running the Raulston kid i do believe it would have been won on the last drive by whoever had the ball.In 16 we were just plain better than you all,and had a better game plan to go with it.

We really didn’t get to see him play much last season. I think he might be really good though. They say he showed out for us in MS as well. I will be glad to see the kid play this season. I’ve said it before.. the 2016 Greenback team was better in the line and skill positions. We had the fast Lily kid but he could really only do one thing. We just didn’t have the horses you boys did. You had full grown men all over the field and you will again this season. You won it all in 2017, but I’m still taking your 2016 team if they could have faced off.