Underrated players on your favorite team

powerp

On 7/26/2019 at 6:14 AM, Imthayeti said:

Logan Carrol -  Sophomore Backup qb and will most likely be the starting qb his junior and senior year I believe. Will start as free safety this year. Hes young and has a small frame at 5' 9" at 165, but is one of the top athletes on the field.

Swafford will start at safety. Carrol will start at slot receiver this year in addition to being the backup QB. 

On 7/26/2019 at 12:20 AM, BBG1 said:

Montana Lowe - Meigs Co. dline was a beast last year in his first year starting. Should be a leader as a senior

Gage Gardner - Meigs Co. oline been the center past two years and I think I’ve maybe seen one bad snap. Mauler 

Agree with this. Personally, I think our offensive line as a whole deserves significantly more credit, and Gardner is the leader. 

Would also mention Brady Blevins. Brady embodies everything MC football is all about - hard worker, great leadership (on and off field), and TOUGH - played the whole post season at linebacker in ‘18 with a torn labrum. He, along with Lowe and Canyon Grant, will lead the defense this year. 

20 minutes ago, MarsBlackmon said:

Swafford will start at safety. Carrol will start at slot receiver this year in addition to being the backup QB. 

Thanks for the info, I look forward to seeing how good he can become. Glad he has some years left.

6 hours ago, MarsBlackmon said:

Agree with this. Personally, I think our offensive line as a whole deserves significantly more credit, and Gardner is the leader. 

Would also mention Brady Blevins. Brady embodies everything MC football is all about - hard worker, great leadership (on and off field), and TOUGH - played the whole post season at linebacker in ‘18 with a torn labrum. He, along with Lowe and Canyon Grant, will lead the defense this year. 

Sounds like a tough group,  I may have to come see the game between you and the Cherokees.  I've never seen Meigs play and this could be a good game.

Edited by rtl112

49 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

Sounds like a tough group,  I may have to come see the game between you and the Cherokees.  I've never seen Meigs play and this could be a good game.

I believe personally it will be a dandy. Two top 3 teams from 1A and 2A matching up. I'd be surprised if either team was held under 21 points. I doubt there will be a better matchup in 1A and 2A that week.

Edited by Imthayeti

10 hours ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

Matthew Bahn of Happy Valley. The guy ran a 11.29 in the 100 meters and can make you miss and he finishes runs hard. Just a little raw playing football since he grew up in Africa. He's the best athlete on the team and I look for him to be used alot in his junior year 

When and who do you guys scrimmage. Think someone said Avery Co but I'm not sure when.  

25 minutes ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

We scrimmage Central this Thursday, then East , then at Avery Co the 15th I believe

Is the Avery thing like its been in the past with several schools or is it just Avery. Loved going over there when they had 10 or 12 teams.