Mcewen Vs Waverly Battle of Highway 70

Orangecountry

2 minutes ago, MannBlue said:

What's jr pro?  Oh you mean the little kiddy football.  yeah....  run with that.  Your small single A school beat a AA school.  Big deal.  A single A school just routed AAA Westview.  Huntingdon just beat a AAA Milan.  Pat yourself on the back.  You all are super special to have beat a then 3 and 2 AA school.  That was your playoff game with a senior heavy team.  Enjoy the win.  I congratulated your team and ate my crow.  I have not brought up any excuses or anything.  Fact of the matter is, we suck and so do you all.  We will see who is and is not in the playoffs this year.   Your record says it won't be you all and the way we played it won't be us either.  

Waverly has 3a enrollment. Almost 600 kids compared to Mcewens 290. You say Mcewen was senior heavy. How many senior starters did Waverly have. That number 35 for Mcewen is a freshman he will be in waverlys nightmares for several years. We have one senior lineman.  The three loses Mcewen has came from undefeated teams. Y’all still haven’t beat a team with a winning record and won’t. 

20 minutes ago, Orangecountry said:

Waverly has 3a enrollment. Almost 600 kids compared to Mcewens 290. You say Mcewen was senior heavy. How many senior starters did Waverly have. That number 35 for Mcewen is a freshman he will be in waverlys nightmares for several years. We have one senior lineman.  The three loses Mcewen has came from undefeated teams. Y’all still haven’t beat a team with a winning record and won’t. 

I don’t know the enrollment numbers or the seniors. I do know we are AA and you all are one A. One class difference. Big deal.  This is not pro baseball where A is inferior to AA.  In fact single A schools beat AA and AAA all the time,  I don’t think you A school are beating 5A schools on a regular basis.  The size difference is just too much,  I know a few of the kids and we have several underclassmen as well.  The line were a bunch of seniors. I really don’t know the answer to all that. I just saw all those senior banners on the bleachers. Enjoy it. We will see what happens next year.  Maybe waverly is headed to the gutter.  I wouldn’t be surprised by that either.  Who knows, maybe this is just the year of the red head b@st@ds since you all and Houston county are actually doing something positive sports related.  

7 minutes ago, Orangecountry said:

Waverly’s line are grown men. They just don’t have the skill players. Stanfield gave everything he had on every carry tonight. He didn’t get any help from anyone else. 

I saw a lot of our kids do some good things,  I saw the box stacked and we couldn’t put hats on bodies to open holes or spread the field.  That’s what happens when you don’t have a QB.  We can’t throw and when we can’t spread the field, we can’t run,  it’s a pretty Basic concept really.  G Stanfield balled out,  absolutely dropped the hammer on several players.  

1 hour ago, MannBlue said:

I don’t know the enrollment numbers or the seniors. I do know we are AA and you all are one A. One class difference. Big deal.  This is not pro baseball where A is inferior to AA.  In fact single A schools beat AA and AAA all the time,  I don’t think you A school are beating 5A schools on a regular basis.  The size difference is just too much,  I know a few of the kids and we have several underclassmen as well.  The line were a bunch of seniors. I really don’t know the answer to all that. I just saw all those senior banners on the bleachers. Enjoy it. We will see what happens next year.  Maybe waverly is headed to the gutter.  I wouldn’t be surprised by that either.  Who knows, maybe this is just the year of the red head b@st@ds since you all and Houston county are actually doing something positive sports related.  

You don’t know much about football if you think waverly is headed for the gutter 

1 hour ago, Orangecountry said:

McEwen our coaches us plain and simple!