UC AT LC SEASON OPENER

Bigsw02

1 hour ago, tradertwo said:

Just for kicks... tell the Meigs kids that Greenback said that they had a donkeystomping coming, and see how well they take it. Nobody who works for something as hard as these kids do likes to be slighted.

I'm sure they wouldn't like it, that's not the issue. Its how kids respond to the jawing that matters. Reality is jawing doesn't win ball games. Making them pay for it with hard knocks is how done.

50 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I'm sure they wouldn't like it, that's not the issue. Its how kids respond to the jawing that matters. Reality is jawing doesn't win ball games. Making them pay for it with hard knocks is how done.

Not sure how my offhand comment about bulletin board material by a fan turned into kids jawing at each other???

Well guys, overall I think we have improved a lot. We are getting better as we go forward. Next week we will find out some more about ourselves. We can grind the football, and break it on the outside. I think we will be very ready come Friday night. We shall see. 

It was a pleasure to finally meet BPM tonight. He was a real classy guy. Nice to put a face with a name. I do want to know what you thought of my Tornadoes. Please give us a synopsis. For you LC hosers, that means a report. I didn't mean to make you all look so slack jawed with that big word.