UC AT LC SEASON OPENER

Bigsw02

3 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Huntingdon repeats...back to back to back! Get your own thread...stop the infatuation guys! I do love that you all are buying in! Patience! Y’all are gonna wish the season away worrying about little ole LC...dang posers! 

Sure thing. I promise I will not post another single thing on your thread this season. No one is worried or buying in to LC, except LC. I’ve tried to post thing about football, but no one wants to talk about that. So, keep talking last years talk and what should have happened. Keep looking in the past. Congrats on making it to the semis.... last season. Congrats on being 1 round better but getting beat by the same team as Huntingdon.....last season. Now take “Your Thread” home and don’t let anyone else play. 

8 minutes ago, Waker said:

Sure thing. I promise I will not post another single thing on your thread this season. No one is worried or buying in to LC, except LC. I’ve tried to post thing about football, but no one wants to talk about that. So, keep talking last years talk and what should have happened. Keep looking in the past. Congrats on making it to the semis.... last season. Congrats on being 1 round better but getting beat by the same team as Huntingdon.....last season. Now take “Your Thread” home and don’t let anyone else play. 

Now back to the LC/ UC game. I think the Falcons better come ready to play. Union City will bring their A game. Their offense is hard to stop and it grinds the clock. That will be their game plan. Hopefully LC can get an early lead and make them play from behind. I read somewhere that UC only attempted 15 passes all of last year. That was in 12 games. LC must stop the run to win this game plan and simple.

29 minutes ago, Waker said:

I know right! Tell your people it’s really no big deal! Bunch of haters!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-mGSGsI_A2RNrgrNCcJ1

Mayobottomhermit & Waker

I meen he seems awfully intent on calling folk gay and talkin bout toys right?????????? But with a name like mayomybottomhermit sounds like he doesnt need to be coaxed out tha closet one bit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Waker is gonna have a stroke over the punctuation at that !!!!!!!!!! 

GO U.C. GO

PURPLE N GOLD

THA GOLDEN TRADITION 

2 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

I meen he seems awfully intent on calling folk gay and talkin bout toys right?????????? But with a name like mayomybottomhermit sounds like he doesnt need to be coaxed out tha closet one bit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Waker is gonna have a stroke over the punctuation at that !!!!!!!!!! 

GO U.C. GO

PURPLE N GOLD

THA GOLDEN TRADITION 

WAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

GO U.C. GO

PURPLE N GOLD

THA GOLDEN TRADITION 

We aren’t allowed to post in lake county threads 

4 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

HaHa T21 you know I have a problem with authority !!! GrandPa 68 dont scare me !!! Beside we talkin LC vs UC .. Me and a couple from tha T are making the trip to LC  friday you down???

I won’t be able to go because of work. I should be at Milan Peabody game