UC AT LC SEASON OPENER

Bigsw02

Just now, shockernation said:

That broke back mountain got you...I feel a circle coming on

Naw bro we just are all a tight nit group we dont eat our own like yall do !!!! And maybe I am gay "so", still better than being a LC fan !!!! 

GO UC GO

F5 COMIN TO SKEETER COUNTRY

TORNADO WARNING

images (2).jpeg

3 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Naw bro we just are all a tight nit group we dont eat our own like yall do !!!! And maybe I am gay "so", still better than being a LC fan !!!! 

GO UC GO

F5 COMIN TO SKEETER COUNTRY

TORNADO WARNING

images (2).jpeg

Yep! Flaming bro

3 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

If Huntingdon had of beat Cornersville the last 2 years doesn't mean they would have beat LC. That is something we will never know. I don't know for a fact Huntingdon would have beat Freedom Prep last year and neither do you. Huntingdon has been the favorite the last 2 years and have failed. Maybe this year they will live up to the hype. Maybe both LC and Huntingdon will make it this year. Right now LC is worried about UC. Maybe Huntingdon might want to worry about their opponent. Lot of football to be played before the playoffs and anything can happen.

I agree.Too long to be worried about each other.Hope both stay injury free and let's see how the chips fall