HUNTINGDON @ WAVERLY

footballover

GAME DAY FELLAS!!!! AND LADIES if there are any of you here! I know with our performance last week, there's not much for us to look forward to considering how good this team is, but I have faith in our boys. They are to resilient to just lay down and take a whooping! I hope last week was an eye opener and they got they stuff together this week! They may not pull off a miracle, but I think they will do better than a lot expect them to do! GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb:

Waverly has a lot of pressure on them tonight coming in 0-1 and now going against Huntingdon who has 3 of the best backs in West TN running the ball and also a very good O and D line. Last week huntingdon was blowing Mckenzie’s O line off the ball every play and was in the back field before the ball was even handed off. If waverly can keep pressure off the qb and give time to throw they can  have a good night passing the ball. 

Edited by RebelFan2018

1 minute ago, RebelFan2018 said:

Waverly has a lot of pressure on them tonight coming in 0-1 and now going against Huntingdon who has 3 of the best backs in West TN running the ball and also a very good O and D line. Last week huntingdon was blowing Mckenzie’s O line off the ball every play and was in the back field before the ball was even handed off. If waverly can keep pressure off the qb and give time to throw they can  have a good night passing the ball. 

Huntingdon’s biggest weakness is definitely pass defense. The one thing keeping them from getting torched is the defense line is quick and the qb doesn’t have time to think. Miller loves to blitz the linebackers. A good qb and some quick throws is the way to beat Huntingdon. You still have to score 40 +.

3 hours ago, Super8Dad said:

GAME DAY FELLAS!!!! AND LADIES if there are any of you here! I know with our performance last week, there's not much for us to look forward to considering how good this team is, but I have faith in our boys. They are to resilient to just lay down and take a whooping! I hope last week was an eye opener and they got they stuff together this week! They may not pull off a miracle, but I think they will do better than a lot expect them to do! GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb:

Waverly is in for another beatdown tonight. The program is really taken a nose dive with the new coach.