Greenback at Meigs County

orngnblk

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

We will be the dog in alot of games this year.

Especially this one's 

O&b man I garuntee when the greenback skillet slinger gets the personnel problem figured out you fellars will be fine.  You have orchestrated a great team and when they bring it all together it will be something to see.  You think im joking but im not. 

I mostly just put the highlights of the qb on this as 222 yards rushing and 157 yards passing deserves recognition. I know Meigs doesnt promote individualism but giving someone an attaboy sometimes is ok too. He turned alot of designed pass plays into rushing yards when they brought the house. We statistically had a great game just not with points. 

1 minute ago, Imthayeti said:

I mostly just put the highlights of the qb on this as 222 yards rushing and 157 yards passing deserves recognition. I know Meigs doesnt promote individualism but giving someone an attaboy sometimes is ok too. He turned alot of designed pass plays into rushing yards when they brought the house. We statistically had a great game just not with points. 

They did that all day against us and it didnt work out well the either.Their d is bad.I am still surprised they held you all to what they did.Your Oline at times reminds me of ours Fri night.You already have heard my Opinion on that tho.But i am sure you all will look like a semi final team fri,i just hope we resemble a playoff team.Swafford is a player tho!

6 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I didn't realize how big that kid is.  He's a stud

7 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

They did that all day against us and it didnt work out well the either.Their d is bad.I am still surprised they held you all to what they did.Your Oline at times reminds me of ours Fri night.You already have heard my Opinion on that tho.But i am sure you all will look like a semi final team fri,i just hope we resemble a playoff team.Swafford is a player tho!

We still working some O-line stuff out. There was alot of missed blocks. Other then that we will be fine. Just may not hit stride till later in the season which I mentioned. I believe we will show up Friday with some kinks worked out, all of them? Probably not but it were not an easy win for anyone I assure you. 

8 minutes ago, THE KING said:

I didn't realize how big that kid is.  He's a stud

Yeah hes pretty strong too for even his size. 

8 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I think if GB has a good D Line they will give you trouble. Your QB is a grown a** man. Trenton Peabody has about 5 or 6 of those on each side of the ball. 

We played the same in 2017 against Sweetwater and had a great run. Thisnyear will be no different. I just hope we click fully before a few of our harder games. This Friday being one of them. Vandy no doubt Peabody is good, but I highly doubt we would look as bad as Milan did against them. No disrespect to Milan. But we can easily throw the ball too which opens everything up. 

9 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

We still working some O-line stuff out. There was alot of missed blocks. Other then that we will be fine. Just may not hit stride till later in the season which I mentioned. I believe we will show up Friday with some kinks worked out, all of them? Probably not but it were not an easy win for anyone I assure you. 

Yeah hes pretty strong too for even his size. 

We played the same in 2017 against Sweetwater and had a great run. Thisnyear will be no different. I just hope we click fully before a few of our harder games. This Friday being one of them. Vandy no doubt Peabody is good, but I highly doubt we would look as bad as Milan did against them. No disrespect to Milan. But we can easily throw the ball too which opens everything up. 

I would have to seen y’all in person which I get to Friday so I will be able to compare the two better. Milan would have beat the team I just seen in the clips y’all played. Trenton is not good they are the real deal. You would have to seen them in person to get what I’m saying.