Greenback at Meigs County

orngnblk

The north end of the visitor's sided has some room to stand.  Your team will come on and off the field on that end of the bleachers.  There is more room to stand on the North end. a lot of Meigs fans will stand on the South end. If you come up 27 then hwy 30 east or up I-75 exit 49 the west on 30.

7 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

GEE WHEZ, The DRIPS are getting larger faster quick.  LOPAO!  Recon cousin Ned was right. Old Pirate been falsely blasted fer what has been going on in south Knoxville area. Figure a couple more losses, some upset skillet slingers might become vocal. The optics indicate turmoil with supporters calling out coaches & coaching called into question and no team chemistry. Anyone wonder how the OL suddenly got so bad? Perhaps, it has intentionally?  This is typical of what orchestration brings. Cherokees lose to Tigers Friday, look out. 

CB3F57BF-00EE-4192-BBFB-30CB70B8EC12.gif.58632fe4b033b872d55f1b9c46fdd628.gifSissy boy OP the only thing dripping is your tears 

Edited by WarChant

8 hours ago, Gbnation said:

Name the tactics lol if you can and I will check back in to see what they are. I’m kinda curious myself to see what they are lol. I don’t think it the ones from loudon that’s upset I think its the bobcats, Coalfield and SP. The two or three  comment is completely wrong. I played in the early 90’s and 6-7 kids on my team and my brothers team were transfers that came from WB and other places so there goes that theory. 

I'm not upset, if the kids want to be part of a great program then so be it.  I can't say I blame them.

2 hours ago, rtl112 said:

I'm not upset, if the kids want to be part of a great program then so be it.  I can't say I blame them.

What kind of mess is this? Are you stupid? You need to read in my Murphy Fair book.  There are only two great programs up there and that is that Rankin mans team and that Hunt mans team.  Winning just two championships in history doesnt make you great.  You think im joking but im not. 

13 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this? Are you stupid? You need to read in my Murphy Fair book.  There are only two great programs up there and that is that Rankin mans team and that Hunt mans team.  Winning just two championships in history doesnt make you great.  You think im joking but im not. 

RD, How many state titles is needed to be considered a possible candidate fer greatness? 

2 hours ago, WarChant said:

CB3F57BF-00EE-4192-BBFB-30CB70B8EC12.gif.58632fe4b033b872d55f1b9c46fdd628.gifSissy boy OP the only thing dripping is your tears 

Old Pirate says thanks,  fer sharing yous home movie! Have yous looks changed much, Them Cherokees are still known to wear something close to that diaper! Yep, recon so! LOPAO

Edited by OLD PIRATE
Edit

Meigs offense had 460 yards against Sweetwater. 

Sweetwater offense had 211 yards against Meigs. 

Swafford had 222 yards rushing and 157 yards passing for the Sweetwater game. A total of 379 yards of offense. Meigs had 460 yards of offense total. While Sweetwater was held to 211 yards total offense. 66 of which was rushing offense. One pass play for Sweetwater was for 82 yards on a missed tackle for us. All in all we killed them offensively just didnt have the points to show for it. Sweetwater had few good stops when it mattered to keep the scoring low. 

All that being said, if we can sustain drives it should be a pretty good game against Greenback as I know we can score, it's just can we score enough. And keep them scoring low enough to pull it out. I look for us to improve alot this week and come out firing on all cylinders come Friday.

Edited by Imthayeti

16 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Meigs offense had 460 yards against Sweetwater. 

Sweetwater offense had 211 yards against Meigs. 

Swafford had 222 yards rushing and 157 yards passing for the Sweetwater game. A total of 379 yards of offense. Meigs had 460 yards of offense total. While Sweetwater was held to 211 yards total offense. 66 of which was rushing offense. One pass play for Sweetwater was for 82 yards on a missed tackle for us. All in all we killed them offensively just didnt have the points to show for it. Sweetwater had few good stops when it mattered to keep the scoring low. 

All that being said, if we can sustain drives it should be a pretty good game as I know we can score, it's just can we score enough. And keep them scoring low enough to pull it out.

Good break down. It’s gonna be tough to keep swafford in containment. We just gotta hold on to the ball and keep the penalties to a minimum and we should have a good game.