Greenback at Meigs County

orngnblk

51 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

They have the pipeline flowing. I can’t really blame them though. It’s not very far. I believe I read on here where they have a freshmen as well. 

Bledsoe was once a tough challenge, unfortunately they are not far behind Grundy in the valley. Obviously there are natives that stir up unrest! SP ain’t immuned to this mess neither 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

5 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Ohhhh.... so now we know why you scheduled them? Hmmmm.. makes sense. You should be the favorite in both games. 

Haha I can give banter for banter. I dont care anything about transfers. I honestly believe it bothers you all way more than it should.

6 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate has problem with orchestrated transfers to fill immediate needs. There is and has been orchestrating in Chattanooga fer decades, ND is latest best example, RB has suddenly become healthy and CCS continues to be consideration fer healthier player atmosphere. 

To my knowledge if that's ever happened at Meigs I'm unaware of it. But I also wouldn't care if it did. Most transfers we get are freshman from what I'm aware of. We had a kicker transfer in that we were in dire need of from Mississippi last year as a senior. Maybe our pipeline extends that far. We need them to send us another one this year. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Imthayeti said:

Haha I can give banter for banter. I dont care anything about transfers. I honestly believe it bothers you all way more than it should.

To my knowledge if that's ever happened at Meigs I'm unaware of it. But I also wouldn't care if it did. Most transfers we get are freshman from what I'm aware of. We had a kicker transfer in that we were in dire need of from Mississippi last year as a senior. Maybe our pipeline extends that far. We need them to send us another one this year. 

SP could take any culls! LOPAO 

20 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Hey you brought it up. Not me... LMBO

welcome to our world...

Just now, orngnblk said:

Talking about both of us trying to get ready for cold weather.Games like these expose our areas of needs.Both are region games we have to play but non regions need to be a workout!

Well, we have Seq, Meigs, and Red Bank on there for that. 

15 minutes ago, rlh said:

Well, we have Seq, Meigs, and Red Bank on there for that. 

You must have a hard time following what im saying.lol.Because thats EXACTLY what im talking about.Meigs,Seq,Loudon,Lenoir City are teams we all schedule to make us better because other than Coalfield and OS our regions arent very good.Yours is really down since Whitwell went back to being Whitwell.I wouldnt be surprisef if Copper Basin isnt second to you all this year.