Greenback at Meigs County

orngnblk

Our GREENBACK team is gonna have to figure some things out this week and I have full confidence that they will. It starts with leadership and leading the right way and the others will follow it up. If they come out and play like I know they can we will have a great ballgame to watch. Meigs is gonna be a handful. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, nakedbootlegger said:

Don’t think we have been getting 4-5 big time players from big time programs over the last several years. If we have I don’t know about em. Yes we get a straggler or 2 every few years from a tiny neighboring school but that’s about it. Can’t remember getting any starters from Marryville or Alcoa or Catholic or William Blount or Sequatchie or Loudon probably more. 

Think you meant Sequoyah. He followed Ryan there.  Also Big Bobby  from Maryville. Kids from Tellico Plains. Greenback use to get a transfer or two, but the last few years it has increased drastically. Folks from Loudon are really upset with some tactics going on. 

1 minute ago, TTUBOBCAT said:

Think you meant Sequoyah. He followed Ryan there.  Also Big Bobby  from Maryville. Kids from Tellico Plains. Greenback use to get a transfer or two, but the last few years it has increased drastically. Folks from Loudon are really upset with some tactics going on. 

That’s what I’ve heard out of loudon also but Gbnation says everything is on the up and up. 

45 minutes ago, TTUBOBCAT said:

Name the tactics lol if you can and I will check back in to see what they are. I’m kinda curious myself to see what they are lol. I don’t think it the ones from loudon that’s upset I think its the bobcats, Coalfield and SP. The two or three  comment is completely wrong. I played in the early 90’s and 6-7 kids on my team and my brothers team were transfers that came from WB and other places so there goes that theory. 

Edited by Gbnation
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, harley04 said:

all my pickum done but this one I think Loudon is gonna will a bunch of games. That was a crazy night.  Was online with a buddy whos kid plays for GB that night he felt like they were getting beat at every position.

Not every position but most of them lol. 

24 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

This will be the last post I post about a transfer. If they’re here and they came the wrong way then report it and quit talking about it. 

Couldn't agree more. And if they have nothing to report (which they probably don't) then they should have shut up a long time ago. 

Edited by The Drunken Sailor
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

Name the tactics lol if you can and I will check back in to see what they are. I’m kinda curious myself to see what they are lol. I don’t think it the ones from loudon that’s upset I think its the bobcats, Coalfield and SP. The two or three  comment is completely wrong. I played in the early 90’s and 6-7 kids on my team and my brothers team were transfers that came from WB and other places so there goes that theory. 

The greenback skillet slinger has done confessed to the tactics.  She sends that pass catcher to other schools to " visit with friends".  Low and behold them friends is at that Ryan mans school soon and they just happen to be a position of great need.  I garuntee she done confessed to this mess.  You think im joking but im not.