Greenback at Meigs County

orngnblk

49 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

AMEN!We were beat from the first whistle.Loudon flat out wanted it and came and got it!Whipped us all over.ITS DONE.Tiger huntin time!

Tiger huntin huh? We start our hunting a little early. This is one of our Cubs after a good hunt, isnt he handsome?:roflolk:

Screenshot_20190814-163751_Google.jpg

9 hours ago, muskox said:

You wasnt the only one embarrassed. The part that makes me sick is the amount of athletes we have on this team. Our line and secondary was the areas I had us pegged at A+ this year. But that did not happen and I was highly surprised. The leap that #23 made from his sophomore to junior year was  incredible but I think he has made a insane leap this year. #1 is a gamer and can make stuff happen at any time.  We have the talent to get it done and make another incredible run and I have faith we will all click when it matters the most. I just hate losing to loudon like that. Would have rather seen us get beat by anyone a 100-0 lol 

Muskox man I garuntee no worries.  The greenback skillet slinger will have the durn personnel problems figured out by when that Ryan man plays this Fitzgerald man.  You think im joking but im not. 

32 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Better not sleep on The Kees. I believe this will be a great football game. I will definitely be there to see this one. 

We wont sleep on Greenback. The boys will have to up their intensity this week and play with some excitement. We have a long streak of winning at home and our last loss at home was Sept. 4th 2015 against Marion County. That has nothing to do with this game except for the fact that we play normally much much better at home. One thing our coaches have done over the years since Fitzgerald came is prepare well for big games. This week will be no different. Time to shine gentlemen.

Man oh man me thinks this is the hardest game to pick this week or heck maybe the season !!! This game has athletes all over the field and Meigs played imo a bit below what they are capable of but when it mattered bowed up !! GB never was in a game and thats hard to even type , so with all these athletes its really simple to me, coaching and preparation, sorry to say its this simple but I think it really is !!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Man oh man me thinks this is the hardest game to pick this week or heck maybe the season !!! This game has athletes all over the field and Meigs played imo a bit below what they are capable of but when it mattered bowed up !! GB never was in a game and thats hard to even type , so with all these athletes its really simple to me, coaching and preparation, sorry to say its this simple but I think it really is !!!

Good post!! 

4 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

We wont sleep on Greenback. The boys will have to up their intensity this week and play with some excitement. We have a long streak of winning at home and our last loss at home was Sept. 4th 2015 against Marion County. That has nothing to do with this game except for the fact that we play normally much much better at home. One thing our coaches have done over the years since Fitzgerald came is prepare well for big games. This week will be no different. Time to shine gentlemen.

Yeti you guys can sleep on us if you want too lol.