Greenback at Meigs County

orngnblk

1 minute ago, BBG1 said:

The kicking game may be the difference! Since GB doesn’t have a solid kicking game, I have no idea who to pick. Obviously rooting for my Tigers, but I don’t know if our secondary can hold up. The best option would just be to line Swafford up across from Willis, but it would wear him down so we shouldn’t do that. 

He cant cover Willis one on one.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, BBG1 said:

Well, that isn’t proven because they’ve never went one on one before. Willis is a good athlete. I wasn’t knocking him. 

And i wouldnt knock 19 outstanding QB,two very different athletes.23s speed,size and hands are the best in 1A and possibly 2A very hard to cover one on one hasnt been done yet.

Better question is can we get it to him!!

Edited by orngnblk

15 minutes ago, gfd709 said:

Ok yeti where is the best place to down there besides Jacobmyers in dayton

I've been told Marina in Cottonport is good it's about 15-20 mins away. I like to eat at La Hacienda because its 30 seconds from the school. Its convenient. There is also Dixons BBQ. And The Family Diner. The Diner is also 30 seconds from the school.

Edited by Imthayeti

9 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I've been told Marina in Cottonport is good it's about 15-20 mins away. I like to eat at La Hacienda because its 30 seconds from the school. Its convenient. There is also Dixons BBQ. And The Family Diner. The Diner is also 30 seconds from the school.

Thanks me and o&b and glenfromgreenback are needing a place to eat. And i dont know if we can contain the big man or not hope to slow him down a bit.

1 hour ago, BBG1 said:

Well, that isn’t proven because they’ve never went one on one before. Willis is a good athlete. I wasn’t knocking him. 

Well if they are dumb enough to play man up on him, you’ll see tomorrow. I doubt anybody would do that. Loudon always had at least double coverage the entire game. On the other hand, the deciding factor in this game is once again line play. If we block and give 6 time, you might be in trouble. But if we block like we have thus far, it’s not gonna be pretty. A lot of it is just very little effort. Hopefully that has changed this week. 

• Like 1