Greenback at Meigs County

orngnblk

Good and bad news is we have one more practice until put up or shut up time. 

23 minutes ago, RunnerUp said:

Last home game of this caliber was probably Rockwood in the playoffs in 17. We just didn't know it was going to be of this caliber at that time. I hate to admit but we have had a game or two that we were sufficiently prepared and the other team show up with some new package that we hadn't seen before. Nothing really you can do about that. I think GB will stay true to their system and throw it. I just hope we can get some pressure on the and create a turnover or 5. Offensively we have to execute and block till the whistle blows. Then stop and don't shove or cuss anybody.  Simple actually.

Offensively we have to execute and block till the whistle blows. 

That there will be what fixes 95% of our woes I believe on our team right now. The 17 Rockwood game was a good game but with Aaron not hurt I'd hate to think it would have had the same outcome. He did account for 4 running touchdowns and 3 passing ones in that game in the regular season. 

8 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee I read this article and that skillet slinger must have talked to that Ryan man Friday night cause he specifically said he had personnel problems and boys out of position.  I garuntee I aint joking either. 

That's the reason I posted the link Roy.  That Ryan man said they decided to make some changes as far as personnel goes.  

34 minutes ago, TigerNation said:

Best Mexican restaurant in town.

Could be cause its the only Mexican restaurant in town.  All jokes aside it is good food. They have beer but no Margaritas. Still a dry county.  

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

Good and bad news is we have one more practice until put up or shut up time. 

Offensively we have to execute and block till the whistle blows. 

That there will be what fixes 95% of our woes I believe on our team right now. The 17 Rockwood game was a good game but with Aaron not hurt I'd hate to think it would have had the same outcome. He did account for 4 running touchdowns and 3 passing ones in that game in the regular season. 

Can't disagree with that.

45 minutes ago, BBG1 said:

Does GB have a kicking game?

The best kicker we’ve ever had graduated this past year .... so it’s still a work in progress at the moment with the new one. I don’t know what grade he’s in though. 

Muscox May disagree lol he still thinks he was the best kicker hahaha 

Edited by WarChant

6 minutes ago, WarChant said:

The best kicker we’ve ever had graduated this past year .... so it’s still a work in progress at the moment with the new one. I don’t know what grade he’s in though. 

Braxton Fox may have been the best kid only missed a couple and hit some long FGs (but missed half a season for ACL)not to mention his twin sister filled in when he tore his ACL and she only missed one in 2012.

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

Braxton Fox may have been the best kid only missed a couple and hit some long FGs (but missed half a season for ACL)not to mention his twin sister filled in when he tore his ACL and she only missed one in 2012.

I had forgotten about him. But his sister was good for sure