Greenback at Meigs County

orngnblk

2 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Who are you traveling with Ambassador?

Helmet boy me and that Tower man are not coming to that Fitzgerald mans field. I garuntee we came last week to that Ryan mans field and looked for you.  We talked to that man in the green shirt near that black truck with the two greenback flags in it.  If you see ambassador tomorrow dont tie him up like you and that muskox man do your goat.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

Line play is going to be HUGE in this game! Any player would have a hard time bringing down that Big QB so GB will have to play as a team. I wish I knew more about GB but I think I will find out a lot tomorrow night. Looking forward to seeing some good hard hitting football!

How big is he? In June he was reported 6’1 and 182. He’s bigger than that isn’t he? Trust me I’ve been told he plays big so really that’s all that matters. We’ve chased the older McKinney QB from Coalfield for years and the biggest he played as a Senior was 6’3 and about 210-215 (or that was what I remembered him listed at). He was fast for a bigger QB. Harig from Loudon is not big but he has wheels and can change direction fast and throw on the run. As a GB fan I can only hope we can put pressure on Swafford and limit him as much as possible. A few sacks or turnovers would be nice too. Any time you can mess that timing up is always good. We just have to be ready for the tuck and run & lay the wood to him. No arm tackling....I’m talking about playing behind the pads and popping whoever has the ball. Sometimes it takes awhile for the guys to realize this ain’t halfway tackling like practice & it sure ain’t tag your it 7 on 7. Geez!

5 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Line play is going to be HUGE in this game! Any player would have a hard time bringing down that Big QB so GB will have to play as a team. I wish I knew more about GB but I think I will find out a lot tomorrow night. Looking forward to seeing some good hard hitting football!

This is always a slobber knocker type game. I've never seen us play Greenback but i work with alot of people from Greenback and they always said this game was always extremely hard hitting back when we played a few years back.

3 hours ago, ladykee said:

How big is he? In June he was reported 6’1 and 182. He’s bigger than that isn’t he? Trust me I’ve been told he plays big so really that’s all that matters. We’ve chased the older McKinney QB from Coalfield for years and the biggest he played as a Senior was 6’3 and about 210-215 (or that was what I remembered him listed at). He was fast for a bigger QB. Harig from Loudon is not big but he has wheels and can change direction fast and throw on the run. As a GB fan I can only hope we can put pressure on Swafford and limit him as much as possible. A few sacks or turnovers would be nice too. Any time you can mess that timing up is always good. We just have to be ready for the tuck and run & lay the wood to him. No arm tackling....I’m talking about playing behind the pads and popping whoever has the ball. Sometimes it takes awhile for the guys to realize this ain’t halfway tackling like practice & it sure ain’t tag your it 7 on 7. Geez!

Normally we spread the ball out alot more than we did last game. Its normally not a one man show, Its just mistakes made it look that way. He can turn alot of would be sacks into positive yards, and alot of blitzes into short passing yards. Normally our offense is very hard to stop consistently. But it's a new year and we will see if we have the same firepower for this game as we did last year.