Oak Ridge ( 0 - 1 ) at Kingsport Dobyns-Bennett ( 1 - 0 )

I at least feel better that people respect Oak Ridge enuff that its so hard to believe that we really are this bad.The offense couldn't be worse and returned the whole OL and a solid RB.The defense is ok or better but stay on the field all night.Instead of worrying about scoring we need to try and get some 1st downs next week.Maybe we can pull an upset next week at Campbell Co.  SMH

4 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Holy. Seems we have just about hit rock bottom folks. I’m literally speechless.

DB has a team that will be a hard matchup for several more teams.DB is very solid up front on both sides of the ball but still,this is not nearly as talented a DB team in terms of skill players that I've seen in the past.So your right,it's pretty darn near rock bottom for you guys.

3 minutes ago, osunut2 said:

I hate this for you guys though, SS. No one wants to see their team go through this.

It does suck, for sure. Just about every team besides Maryville and Alcoa have gone through it in the past 20 years though ha. What really strikes me as odd though is that the kids who are JR's now went undefeated as freshmen. That is odd to me. Obviously a lot can change in 2 years time.

Edited by SweetScience

1 hour ago, SweetScience said:

I am right there with ya SS. I keep going through the last month over and over in my head trying to make sense of what has happened and nothing does.

For me, I can give up, be more realistic or stay positive.  Quitting on the Wildcats is something I can't do. I also don't do "reality " very well. Heck, I'm playing a character on this board named Willie the Wildcats. How real is that? LOL I am going to go with staying positive and hope I make it through the season.

I promise not to complain if somebody wants to go nuclear on the Program. To each their own way of dealing where we find ourselves at. Campbell County seems a little down this season so maybe we can go up there and get a W. Lord knows we need a W bad.

C

I'm afraid you're right. This is the worst I've seen Oak Ridge play in the modern era (about 50 years). They can't even kick a extra point two games in a row. They returned their entire offensive line and 2 really good running backs, yet the only games that I see Oak Ridge having a chance to win is against Clinton and Karns. 

No not yet SS. Only if you let CCHS beat you again like a few years back. I did not even see this coming from OR but to think about DB was no stud last year. And hopefully when I have seen OR start out like this they become much more competitive in mid season. Who knows. But I certainly wish the best and have faith in OR