Marion Co. @ Sequatchie Co.

3 minutes ago, ElGuerreroMorado said:

I just heard that MC will be down a QB now due to injury.

MarionMadness, hate to burst your perfect little bubble, but MC plays like everyone else.  Not sure there is much integrity, respect, or honor by getting flags for hitting a player beyond the sidelines like was done in the scrimmage against Dade Co., again during the jamboree, and yet again at Fayetteville. 

If you are worried about new plays against region foes, why waste them on South Pitt?  They are not in MC's region.

Our boys will be fine. I am proud of every one of them. They are full of integrity! They do not play dirty either.  Each and every player on our team is amazing and plays with honor. When you are a Marion County Warrior you play like it each game. Go Warriors!

FEAR THE SPEED, FEAR THE BEARD, FEAR THE TEAM!

• Sad 1

Hopefully MC’s offense looks a little better on snaps and handoffs this week, last week was as bad as I’ve seen in a while. Seemed like most snaps and handoffs were just out of rhythm and  timing was off which put them behind the chains starting most drives. That being said I think SC is still the favorite to get the W but hopefully I’m wrong lol. 

8 minutes ago, Football54 said:

Hopefully MC’s offense looks a little better on snaps and handoffs this week, last week was as bad as I’ve seen in a while. Seemed like most snaps and handoffs were just out of rhythm and  timing was off which put them behind the chains starting most drives. That being said I think SC is still the favorite to get the W but hopefully I’m wrong lol. 

If you do not think our players are good enough to win just do not come to the game. Our kids are all amazing. You can be like that other poster here that called himself a fan but he really was not. Coach Mathis is a real good coach. Our players have integrity and respect. We lost that last game from turnovers and because they cheated. Those are the reasons. It is always a great day to be a warrior!

FEAR THE SPEED, FEAR THE BEARD, & FEAR THE TEAM!

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, MarionMadness said:

I know we lost the game last week but they were cheating. You could tell during the game. They played real dirty against us. The refs would just stand there and not do anything. They were grabbing our facemasks, late hitting us and they even punched us. They would not do anything to stop. it. It made me so mad. We kept getting turnovers and that part of our own fault. It is hard to beat a very good team when you have that many turnovers. This team will rise to the challenge. They are all Marion County Warriors and play with integrity. They are not taught dirty tactics like that team did. I hope our coaches do not let us play them next year. They should not be on the same field as our boys. We are respectful and have honor. The cheating and the turnovers are what lost the game. You can laugh if you want to but Coach Mathis tried one new play and it worked like they always do. We just had a turnover at the end of it. Once we got way behind he did not need to show anymore new plays since it was not a region game. He will not show any new ones in this game on Friday either because it is not a region game. He will save some for Tyner and Pitchburg. If we do not fumble and throw interceptions we will be unstoppable. It's still a great day to be a Warrior!

1 hour ago, MarionMadness said:

I know we lost the game last week but they were cheating. You could tell during the game. They played real dirty against us. The refs would just stand there and not do anything. They were grabbing our facemasks, late hitting us and they even punched us. They would not do anything to stop. it. It made me so mad. We kept getting turnovers and that part of our own fault. It is hard to beat a very good team when you have that many turnovers. This team will rise to the challenge. They are all Marion County Warriors and play with integrity. They are not taught dirty tactics like that team did. I hope our coaches do not let us play them next year. They should not be on the same field as our boys. We are respectful and have honor. The cheating and the turnovers are what lost the game. You can laugh if you want to but Coach Mathis tried one new play and it worked like they always do. We just had a turnover at the end of it. Once we got way behind he did not need to show anymore new plays since it was not a region game. He will not show any new ones in this game on Friday either because it is not a region game. He will save some for Tyner and Pitchburg. If we do not fumble and throw interceptions we will be unstoppable. It's still a great day to be a Warrior!

:lol: Thanks!!! :lol:

3 hours ago, MarionMadness said:

Yes

3 hours ago, MarionMadness said:

So were they cheating, was it turnovers, or that they are a really good team?  What about the two picks in the endzone? 

7 hours ago, MarionMadness said:

4 hours ago, 93grad said:

So were they cheating, was it turnovers, or that they are a really good team?  What about the two picks in the endzone? 

Excellent question 93grad.  I was wondering that myself.

Getting back to the original subject, I think MC has a very athletic team but they are not the same caliper as some of the most recent teams.  The only thing I have to go on with SC is their performance at the jamboree; I did not get to make it to the SC/SP game this past Saturday.  I think if MC can fix a few things in practice this week, they can make the game interesting and keep it close.

And before anyone questions my loyalty, I'm purple through and through,  I love my Warriors (#WFL) and I will always be there cheering them on, no matter what.