Greenfield Lady Jackets

Greenfieldfan

7 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

I will say this. Greenfieldfan is the only Greenfield Fan that has congratulated me since we won the state and that statement he made above is his opinion but it is very disrespectful and not like something he would say. He seen us play as poorly as we ever have but he didn't see us play last night. Greenfield or Dresden or whoever we are playing I will not disrespect. I pull for whoever is at state from West TN if they are not playing us. Dresden, Westview Greenfield whoever. We play Dresden Tuesday Night in what could be a preview game of who goes to Murfreesboro later on in possibly a region showdown no disrespect to Gleason or UC because they are good too. Will be a very interesting game. I expect another war with Dresden. Even though they lost to Loretto they have a lot of talent especially in Childress and Wynn. Right now I would call it a pick em. They are always well prepared and play us very hard. 

He is a good guy that loves his team. All the post I have read of yours shows you love you some GC girls basketball. Nothing wrong with any of that and it is ok to get upset and speak your mind on here. I just never have understood why people get upset when somebody does say what they are really thinking. Now I will say this. If GC doesn’t beat Dresden on Tuesday they will definitely have a lot of improvement to do because Dresden is not very good.  Since this thread is Greenfield lady jackets I will get back on that point. They are very good and anything less than a state championship will be heartbreaking for them. That in itself can be way too much pressure even on a very experienced team like them.

Everybody has an opinion and you are entitled to your opinion. I hope Gibson County beats Westview.  Gibson County beat Westview by 25 last year and GC was a better team. Class A last year was better than Class AA and it was evident at the state tournament. I meant no disrespect for Gibson County when I said Westview would win this year by 20. Gibson County would have won 2019 AA state tournament last year easily.

The only thing I don't want is for anybody to try and post and start controversy among teammates on any team. Don't try and single out players or try and start  to divide a team by saying she don't like her team mate. That was all I was saying when I said don't go there.

34 minutes ago, lionsupport said:

He is a good guy that loves his team. All the post I have read of yours shows you love you some GC girls basketball. Nothing wrong with any of that and it is ok to get upset and speak your mind on here. I just never have understood why people get upset when somebody does say what they are really thinking. Now I will say this. If GC doesn’t beat Dresden on Tuesday they will definitely have a lot of improvement to do because Dresden is not very good.  Since this thread is Greenfield lady jackets I will get back on that point. They are very good and anything less than a state championship will be heartbreaking for them. That in itself can be way too much pressure even on a very experienced team like them.

I haven't seen Dresden play. GC has had the injury bug all summer and fall. We haven't played much as I have stated and expect us to be much improved end of January. I do know Dresden has some talent. Back to Greenfield. Greenfield is obviously the favorite with all their talent back and picking up the Dresden player. Like you said it will be a failure if they don't win it all. I hope they listen to all the press they get that nobody can come within 50 points of them when and if we meet again. 

Edited by pioneer42

7 hours ago, RealisticFan45 said:

I'm referring to the 2020 champion

They ought too after going out and adding reinforcement. Hadn't happend yet.  I am going to laugh when somebody knocks them out Everybody keeps saying nobody can stay within 50 of them. They better win it this year because the party is over after this year.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, pioneer42 said:

They ought too after going out and adding reinforcement. Hadn't happend yet.  I am going to laugh when somebody knocks them out Everybody keeps saying nobody can stay within 50 of them. They better win it this year because the party is over after this year.

Nobody went out and got reinforcements and we won’t go undefeated so you will get a chance to laugh. You seem really jealous and you sure won’t give Greenfield any credit. You can see your dislike come out in every post you make about Greenfield. You slammed our coach who everybody likes and everybody says is a good coach. There are a lot of nice Gibson County fans and I will continue pulling for Yal when you play Westview this week. I’m sure you have your Loretto jersey on this week. 

2 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

45 minutes ago, Greenfieldfan said:

Nobody went out and got reinforcements and we won’t go undefeated so you will get a chance to laugh. You seem really jealous and you sure won’t give Greenfield any credit. You can see your dislike come out in every post you make about Greenfield. You slammed our coach who everybody likes and everybody says is a good coach. There are a lot of nice Gibson County fans and I will continue pulling for Yal when you play Westview this week. I’m sure you have your Loretto jersey on this week. 

Read my post good. I didnt name a team, but i did say the champion will be playing in that game. 

I agree with you RealisticFan. Loretto Is a very good basketball team, they will be the best team Greenfield has played This year.
It’s really unusual for a school the size of Greenfield (200 enrollment) to field a team this caliber. It is killing Pioneer for Greenfield to be having the success we are having. Greenfield has waited a long time for this and we sure are enjoying our girls basketball. 

Edited by Greenfieldfan

1 hour ago, Greenfieldfan said:

I will say this. I pull for Greenfield and West TN  when my team gets knocked out. You are the only one from Greenfield I know that would pull for GC.  You want respect when you make comments like "Westview will beat GC as bad as they want too." I mean really. The only thing I have said about Greenfield is a team will have to handle the ball extremely well and zone you up to have a chance to beat you. And I wanted to see you play TCA and Loretto before I say how good you are because we played beyond terrible against Greenfield. I didn't make make my judgement on Greenfield based on you beating us like a drum. I have never come on this site and disrespected a team. Never. For the record, I will not have a Loretto jersey on this Saturday. 

21 minutes ago, Greenfieldfan said:

I agree with you RealisticFan. Loretto Is a very good basketball team, they will be the best team Greenfield has played This year.
It’s really unusual for a school the size of Greenfield (200 enrollment) to field a team this caliber. It is killing Pioneer for Greenfield to be having the success we are having. Greenfield has waited a long time for this and we sure are enjoying our girls basketball. 

It ain't killing me. GC has three gold balls and a silver the last 10 years. Two of them in AA. On paper you are the best in the land maybe in all three classes. You will beat Loretto by double digits this Saturday. KY  had the best team in the land a few years back and was undefeated and was knocked off by Wisconsin in the Final Four. I am just realistic and and have learned from my own mouth with my own teams to not count chickens before they hatch.