Greenfield Lady Jackets

Greenfieldfan

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, dmm88 said:

Well Jonesboro has run out of gas.

59-40 Greenfield. After 3.

You are absolutely right about wearing out. Greenfield defense wears you out. Chloe is better than Jonesboro #10 who is going to be a Lady Vol. 
karly Weathers was worn out in the 4 quarter against Greenfield. Chloe abused Karly Weathers the last 4 minutes both offense and defense in the game at Westview. 

17 minutes ago, dmm88 said:

Well Jonesboro has run out of gas.

Edited by Greenfieldfan

6 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

The best team I have seen around here this year. Really talented team. Couldn’t handle Greenfield’s pressure. Great win for Greenfield. 

Jonesboro is 4 - 5 with losses of 26 points, 4 points, 12 points, 10 points and now 22 points.  I'm not questioning how good Greenfield is, but best team they've played ?

24 minutes ago, gogold said:

Jonesboro is 4 - 5 with losses of 26 points, 4 points, 12 points, 10 points and now 22 points.  I'm not questioning how good Greenfield is, but best team they've played ?

They looked like a Division two college team. They were 2-3 inches taller than Greenfield across the board. When I said around here that doesn’t include Loretto. Loretto is tough as well. If they play again in Murfreesboro I would say the line would be like Greenfield -2. Reason I say that is they beat you by 6 or so and McBee was out. Loretto is a really good team. They have my full respect.

Edited by pioneer42

8 hours ago, gogold said:

Jonesboro doesn’t play hard and they sit back in a 2-3 zone... they have some big kids compared to what we see in rural west TN, but Loretto would beat Jonesboro by 15-20 themselves. Do they have some talent? Yes... but there seems to be a lot of overreaction with things on here lately.