Greenfield Lady Jackets

Greenfieldfan

9 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Nobody will beat Greenfield this year! I am calling it now! 32-0 crown them A State Champions now! But seriously I know it’s a lot of ball to be played, GF is definitely on another level right now! I understand anything can happen on any giving night. You never count Gibson County out, because they have one the best coaches in Tennessee. He will find ways to beat you, and he schedules the toughest opponents to get ready for February/March. Summertown is a good team you can’t count out as well. Loretto has been the only team GF hasn’t bet by double digits this year. Single A is loaded! 

GC coach better be on his A-game this Saturday when he takes on a tough Trinity team.  If I were a betting man, I would lay money down on Trinity beating GC. I just don't see how GC  matches up with the length of Trinity's guards nor can they match them in the post.  Good thing they moved out of GC's district and into D2. They split with them last year and their freshmen this year replacing thelone graduate last year make them significantly better.  

24 minutes ago, BullShark said:

GC coach better be on his A-game this Saturday when he takes on a tough Trinity team.  If I were a betting man, I would lay money down on Trinity beating GC. I just don't see how GC  matches up with the length of Trinity's guards nor can they match them in the post.  Good thing they moved out of GC's district and into D2. They split with them last year and their freshmen this year replacing thelone graduate last year make them significantly better.  

You are going out on a limb aren’t you? We lost 5 seniors and they lost 1.  They are the favorites to win the private sector, IMO. It will be a tough task for GC. I will be pulling for TCA every game but Sat. Night. I know most of their girls and they are good kids. We played our two best games, IMO against Westview and South Side. Last night we played well in the second half of the USJ game and beat a good USJ team. We have played a tough schedule so hopefully that will help us but TCA is favored obviously. As far as Greenfield goes, they are the best in the state right now. We can’t worry about them because if we take care of our business we wouldn’t see them in the state until the finals and if we make the finals of the state we obviously have figured some things out.

13 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

At TCA Sat. Night 6:00.

Been looking forward to this game for awhile. The Pioneers played a superb 2nd half against USJ at Dyersburg Monday. Trinity is probably more talented but talent don't always win. I'm picking Trinity at home but GC is a tough seasoned team that I have a lot of respect for. They just keep coming at you. 

45 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Been looking forward to this game for awhile. The Pioneers played a superb 2nd half against USJ at Dyersburg Monday. Trinity is probably more talented but talent don't always win. I'm picking Trinity at home but GC is a tough seasoned team that I have a lot of respect for. They just keep coming at you. 

They did play well the second half. Good thing we did because we played terrible first half. We have to play well to beat them. I can see where they are favored. We have to play a full game like we did against South Side and Westview. I am coming to Huntingdon Friday to watch Gleason and going to Greenfield Tuesday to watch Gleason. 

Edited by pioneer42

On 12/31/2019 at 9:23 AM, HawkGuy06 said:

Nobody will beat Greenfield this year! I am calling it now! 32-0 crown them A State Champions now! But seriously I know it’s a lot of ball to be played, GF is definitely on another level right now! I understand anything can happen on any giving night. You never count Gibson County out, because they have one the best coaches in Tennessee. He will find ways to beat you, and he schedules the toughest opponents to get ready for February/March. Summertown is a good team you can’t count out as well. Loretto has been the only team GF hasn’t bet by double digits this year. Single A is loaded! 

Everybody can get beat on a given night but these girls sure are fun to watch. 

Edited by Greenfieldfan

12 minutes ago, Greenfieldfan said:

Next week Greenfield has Trenton Gleason Dresden Huntingdon back to back to back, should be a challenge against some of the best teams in our area. 

Gleason game will be very interesting because they like to play a half court game. Going to be hard to play that style against you guys because of your pressure. Just don’t see a game less than 20 out of that group. And that is probably being real nice.