Greenfield Lady Jackets

Greenfieldfan

23 minutes ago, RealisticFan45 said:

Greenfield vs TCA should be good.

Chloe vs Macee

Tess vs Paguaga *spelling

Peterson vs #12 I think of TCA

Both teams get after it pretty good. I'll be at the hoopfest at Briarcrest but I'm certain Michael Odom will be tweeting

GC plays TCA. Greenfield don’t play them again I don’t think.

48 minutes ago, RealisticFan45 said:

Chloe vs Macee

Both teams get after it pretty good. I'll be at the hoopfest at Briarcrest but I'm certain Michael Odom will be tweeting

I was really surprised the first time we played TCA, 27-6 Greenfield after first quarter. I know they are better than that because TCA is a better team than last year. This Greenfield team is 20 pts better than last years Greenfield team. Our defense wears you down. 

Edited by Greenfieldfan

38 minutes ago, Greenfieldfan said:

I was really surprised the first time we played TCA, 27-6 Greenfield after first quarter. I know they are better than that because TCA is a better team than last year. This Greenfield team is 20 pts better than last years Greenfield team. Our defense wears you down. 

I was surprised too. They played yow tough in the Region semis last year. I have said this many times. A great ball handling night is the only hope to play with you guys. I heard TCA had a bunch of TO’s. They beat Crockett County by 40 or so so they can play. 

Edited by pioneer42

3 hours ago, RealisticFan45 said:

Chloe vs Macee

Greenfield has already beaten us by 20.  We don’t play again.  We played really bad the first 5 minutes and got into a deep hole and couldn’t recover.  I think if we played again we could stay within 10.  Greenfield is hands down best team in any class in West Tn.  Hope they bring home another Gold ball!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Intense said:

Greenfield has already beaten us by 20.  We don’t play again.  We played really bad the first 5 minutes and got into a deep hole and couldn’t recover.  I think if we played again we could stay within 10.  Greenfield is hands down best team in any class in West Tn.  Hope they bring home another Gold ball!

I stand corrected. I was thinking TCA, but they play GC. Still should be a good one

Greenfield 55

Gleason 26

Halftime

This Greenfield team is really good, they could score 100 against a good Gleason team if the main 8 played the whole game. Gleason played a good game and very well could be the second best team in our region. 

Greenfield 80 Gleason 35 2:09 left in 3rd quarter. 10 new girls on the floor now and a running clock. 

Edited by Greenfieldfan

57 minutes ago, Greenfieldfan said:

Greenfield 55

Gleason 26

Halftime

This Greenfield team is really good, they could score 100 against a good Gleason team if the main 8 played the whole game. Gleason played a good game and very well could be the second best team in our region. 

Greenfield 80 Gleason 35 2:09 left in 3rd quarter. 10 new girls on the floor now and a running clock. 

I agree Good team Greenfield making good fundamental teams look worse than they are. Gleason will be a handful when they get everything figured out. They got talent.

12 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

I agree Good team Greenfield making good fundamental teams look worse than they are. Gleason will be a handful when they get everything figured out. They got talent.

I don't see Greenfield having any difficulty getting to the Boro. Gleason will be scrappy as always and will be a tough team in the tourney for the rest of us. Hopefully, if GC can somehow make it then we won't have to see them until the Boro. On another note and to the delight of GFFan I'm sure, I heard Westview got beat by Union City tonight in overtime in UC. 

LOL

12 minutes ago, SuperFan14A said:

I don't see Greenfield having any difficulty getting to the Boro. Gleason will be scrappy as always and will be a tough team in the tourney for the rest of us. Hopefully, if GC can somehow make it then we won't have to see them until the Boro. On another note and to the delight of GFFan I'm sure, I heard Westview got beat by Union City tonight in overtime in UC. 

LOL

This whole district is good. Greenfield is just really good. GC has to get serious and start playing ball like they are supposed to. They have talent. Just have to put it together. Way too inconsistent at this point. Union City I would compare with Dyersburg. Maybe not quite as good but similar.

Edited by pioneer42