5A & 6A AP Poll

1 hour ago, TheNoisyPatriot said:

Your great grandkids tought you how to use a smart phone now you feel the need to spread the little knowledge you have to people who really dont care to here it.  Please dont respond HPV you are boring me to death over here. Now I know how you feel all close to death and what not. 

Not a very good look for you being schooled by an old man, then.  

Get back in class, Junior. 

9 hours ago, TheNoisyPatriot said:

Stay on your lane. And speak for yourself . HPV was being a D-bag. To be honest you are coming off as a bit of one yourself.  

D-bag?  By pointing out that you were wrong about officials who work the state championship games?  

Uh, ok.  Whatever you believe.  If that's being a d-bag, you are going to have a really hard time adjusting to a boss when you get in to the workforce.  

Go back to building trades class.  

15 minutes ago, HTV said:

D-bag?  By pointing out that you were wrong about officials who work the state championship games?  

Uh, ok.  Whatever you believe.  If that's being a d-bag, you are going to have a really hard time adjusting to a boss when you get in to the workforce.  

Go back to building trades class.  

No you are a D-bag because the only people who complain about officials are losers . Is what you said... have you never once seen a terrible call by an official or even worse a string of bad calls? If not you should look up from your motorized scooter and actually watch the game. Also I've been out of high school for almost 20 years. And I do just fine for myself... SIR.

1 minute ago, WingT08 said:

@TheNoisyPatriot your name definitely describes you well. Lots of noise and hot air

I'm noisy at the games. I always lose my voice and we roll in with a bag full of cow bells.. I didn't know you could here me though this phone tho. Probably your mom yelling down the basement telling you your hot pockets are ready.. how is she by the way. I quit coming around and haven't seen the old gal in a while.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, TheNoisyPatriot said:

I'm noisy at the games. I always lose my voice and we roll in with a bag full of cow bells.. I didn't know you could here me though this phone tho. Probably your mom yelling down the basement telling you your hot pockets are ready.. how is she by the way. I quit coming around and haven't seen the old gal in a while.

:roflolk: This guy is freaking hilarious!!! I love it!