5A & 6A AP Poll

2 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

Might even make the playoffs this year.

If they win one more, they will clinch. However, as long as Campbell County doesn't win out (Cougars still have to play West, so they shouldn't), or avoid a 3-way tie for 4th (with Karns and CC), they can clinch without winning another game.

17 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

Our chain crew leader said Fulton was the most respectful team that had visited M H S this season. They do things the right way and have my respect. They will be back. Might even make the playoffs this year.

No surprise. That's a classy group. 

1 hour ago, KnoxVil said:

Overrated Knox Teams? If Oak Ridge took you down, I would hate to see what Powell, West, SD, or Central would do to your mighty Bears....

We lost 18 starters from last year, we definitely aren’t mighty by any means this year. I’m surprised we have competed the way we have actually. Just never throw South Doyle in an argument ever again if you actually want me to take you serious lol

4 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

We lost 18 starters from last year, we definitely aren’t mighty by any means this year. I’m surprised we have competed the way we have actually. Just never throw South Doyle in an argument ever again if you actually want me to take you serious lol

Any team that has Elijah Young needs to be taken seriously. South Doyle has Elijah so I take them seriously.

Oh, the Oak Ridge fans have said the MJHS fans were nice. Of course, the MJ football team was even nicer. You all call what you have a Defense? The Wildcat QB faked you all out so bad, the field was covered in jock straps. LOL! Just kidding. See ya next year at the Ship and best of luck in the Playoffs.

3 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Any team that has Elijah Young needs to be taken seriously. South Doyle has Elijah so I take them seriously.

Oh, the Oak Ridge fans have said the MJHS fans were nice. Of course, the MJ football team was even nicer. You all call what you have a Defense? The Wildcat QB faked you all out so bad, the field was covered in jock straps. LOL! Just kidding. See ya next year at the Ship and best of luck in the Playoffs.

Just remember ever guy that scored, minus our one WR, will return for next years game. Can’t wait.

7 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

When you stop throwing shade at the East and stop losing to maybe the 8th+ best team in the East, I will stop throwing in South Doyle. Until next year.....

• Like 2