AP 4A Poll

lawnman

Got to love these  polls and the fights they always get started.May the best team win it all in December nomatter what part of Tennessee they are from.Most importantly as a former football dad,I hope all teams have very few injuries and none that are serious .As a former player,I hope all the guys playing the game have a great year and enjoy the sport.

3 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

Got to love these  polls and the fights they always get started.May the best team win it all in December nomatter what part of Tennessee they are from.Most importantly as a former football dad,I hope all teams have very few injuries and none that are serious .As a former player,I hope all the guys playing the game have a great year and enjoy the sport.

+1

I'm glad to see that West Tennessee is well represented in 4A.

1. Haywood County (4) 1-0 126

5. Dyersburg 1-0 75

6. Jackson North Side 0-1 51

10. Hardin County 0-1 30

Others receiving 12 or more points: Crockett County 22. Jackson South Side 20.

With 4 in the top 10 and two others receiving votes, this division looks pretty strong over here in cotton country. Let's see how well these teams stand up during the season. I got to see Haywood and Dyersburg at the jamboree. Both looked plenty strong to me, but it's a long season.

• Like 1

On 8/26/2019 at 6:54 PM, lawnman said:

Division I - Class 4A

Record Pts

1. Haywood County (4) 1-0 126

2. Anderson County (6) 1-0 104

3. Greeneville (4) 0-1 96

4. Elizabethton (1) 1-0 94

5. Dyersburg 1-0 75

6. Jackson North Side 0-1 51

7. Maplewood 0-1 44

8. Springfield 0-1 38

9. East Hamilton 1-0 33

10. Hardin County 0-1 30

Others receiving 12 or more points: Nolensville 26. Crockett County 22. Jackson South Side 20. Marshall County 20.

Seen 3 of these three of these teams. 2 are down and Nolensville and south will jump some teams

26 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

Seen 3 of these three of these teams. 2 are down and Nolensville and south will jump some teams

I saw Nolensville jamboree against Page. Feel like Page would win a real game comfortably but did notice Nolensville making great adjustments every drive. Seems like they have really good coaching. 

28 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Unfortunately Greeneville does not make it out of East Tennessee this year. They are winless and db wins this week.

I never count them until their in the trophy case either.I always use the year when Knox Central came out of the east and none of the top three got to the semi's as a prime example.