South Pittsburg vs Lookout(Grider against this Payne man)

Roy Dillard

5 hours ago, ThatTowerMan said:

It will be good to get back at home on a Friday night. I am looking forward to our first Friday night in Beene Stadium this season. I enjoy getting those Zaxby's sandwiches from the concession stand at our home games. I don't think this will be much of our game but we still need to come out and support our team. I hope everyone has a great afternoon.

You must have missed the Seq game then bc this is our 2nd game.

2 hours ago, sportman said:

You must have missed the Seq game then bc this is our 2nd game.

Sportman are you stupid? That Tower man said this is Griders first Friday night home game.  Grider played that Wattenburger man on a Saturday cause he thought since he was a manager in the SEC he could play on Saturday like the SEC.  You think im joking but im not. 

Sequatchie led Grundy 30-0 a couple of minutes into the second quarter, 30-0 at half, won 38-14 in middle school. Grundy returned a fumble for a TD on last play and didn’t give up. Good news for Grundy they had several on the line and skill spots that looked like high schoolers, size and ability. Bad news looked to have only around 15 players. Tough games with Jasper and South Pittsburg left for Seq. 

1 hour ago, Indian said:

Sequatchie led Grundy 30-0 a couple of minutes into the second quarter, 30-0 at half, won 38-14 in middle school. Grundy returned a fumble for a TD on last play and didn’t give up. Good news for Grundy they had several on the line and skill spots that looked like high schoolers, size and ability. Bad news looked to have only around 15 players. Tough games with Jasper and South Pittsburg left for Seq. 

Have yall played Spring City?  

Dearest Mother-

Guess who?  Yes,  that's right.  It's me.  Your youngest son, who is of sound mind and strong body.  By the time you receive this letter I will have swam back to New Hope from Decatur Creek.  You'll be overjoyed to know I was able to gather vital information on two upcoming campaigns and straightway handed over said material to Captain Victory himself.  Needless to say both adversaries will present a difficult challenge for Captain Victory and his Band of Pirates.   The Flying Tigers of Decatur were lethal with both their ground assaults and their aerial bombardments. While the Cherokees, which are from every tribe known to man, was content in only the Luftwaffe approach.  You'll also be jubilant in hearing Captain Victory was yet victorious once again.  This time over the comanderless mountain Jackets north of the Fiery Gizzard.  It was a one sided affair as his Band of Pirates prevailed without even as much as a single solitary sting.  Now Captain Victory has turned his Band of Pirates south to defend the Beene from an invasion of Valley Jackets.  At least these Yellow Jacket men have someone to lead them into battle as they are led by first year Captain King of Payne.  I also need to inform you I have received your care package containing extra provisions of possum cakes and squirrel butter to help me maintain my strength during these arduous campaigns.  I especially appreciate the can of Bruton snuff you packed alongside my provisions which I will apply should a Valley Jacket happen to pierce my skin.  I must close for I hear a familiar rhythmic banging of the drums coming from the north out of Captain Fear Beard's camp.  That sound means one thing and one thing only.  There's unrest and Madness in the Fear Beard camp and the Warriors of Jasper are trying to conjure up some spirits of the past.  But don't you and Poppa fret Sweet Mother of mine. Fear not.  For all is well and we are led by the most fearless Captain of all.  Captain Victory himself.  And wherever he leads we shall follow.   Love to all-

Sgt Southtowner 

Edited by Southtowner
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Dearest Mother-

Guess who?  Yes,  that's right.  It's me.  Your youngest son, who is of sound mind and strong body.  By the time you receive this letter I will have swam back to New Hope from Decatur Creek.  You'll be overjoyed to know I was able to gather vital information on two upcoming campaigns and straightway handed over said material to Captain Victory himself.  Needless to say both adversaries will present a difficult challenge for Captain Victory and his Band of Pirates.   The Flying Tigers of Decatur were lethal with both their ground assaults and their aerial bombardments. While the Cherokees, which are from every tribe known to man, was content in only the Luftwaffe approach.  You'll also be jubilant in hearing Captain Victory was yet victorious once again.  This time over the comanderless mountain Jackets north of the Fiery Gizzard.  It was a one sided affair as his Band of Pirates prevailed without even as much as a single solitary sting.  Now Captain Victory has turned his Band of Pirates south to defend the Beene from an invasion of Valley Jackets.  At least these Yellow Jacket men have someone to lead them into battle as they are led by first year Captain King of Payne.  I also need to inform you I have received your care package containing extra provisions of possum cakes and squirrel butter to help me maintain my strength during these arduous campaigns.  I especially appreciate the can of Bruton snuff you packed alongside my provisions which I will apply should a Valley Jacket happen to pierce my skin.  I must close for I hear a familiar rhythmic banging of the drums coming from the north out of Captain Fear Beard's camp.  That sound means one thing and one thing only.  There's unrest and Madness in the Fear Beard camp and the Warriors of Jasper are trying to conjure up some spirits of the past.  But don't you and Poppa fret Sweet Mother of mine. Fear not.  For all is well and we are led by the most fearless Captain of all.  Captain Victory himself.  And wherever he leads we shall follow.   Love to all-

Sgt Southtowner 

I always look forward to these letters. 

GO PIRATES!!!

5 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Dearest Mother-

Sgt Southtowner 

Lol, I can't remember the last time that I hard someone mention Bruton.

• Like 1