McKenzie @ Peabody

Goldenpride

4 minutes ago, RebelFan2018 said:

Not to familiar with the town of Trenton but anytime we play there I’ve always ate at Crenshaw’s Catfish Cookers that’s if your like fish and it’s pretty good. One thing to remember don’t get caught going over 32 lol

Its 31 lol !! And good reminder Chrenshaws is great !! I live here and forgot it cause its out in the stix...

15 hours ago, volsandtitans1 said:

Agree.  I am interested to see Peabody’s line as compared to Huntingdon’s.  If memory serves from last year, Peabody wasn’t as big as Huntingdon’s but was quicker.  Huntingdon’s line is massive across the front. What are they averaging 260 across the front?

We have some big 275 pounders but our 300 pounder is probably the quickest in the line.  They are well conditioned and discipline.  We have a few kids that are around 235 to 240 which brings the average down to about 265-275.

16 hours ago, volsandtitans1 said:

Agree.  I am interested to see Peabody’s line as compared to Huntingdon’s.  If memory serves from last year, Peabody wasn’t as big as Huntingdon’s but was quicker.  Huntingdon’s line is massive across the front. What are they averaging 260 across the front?

Faster center, and both guards with good size. Both tackles are maulers

Whew doggie its game day y'all!! Tide Nation Rise Up supoort your Tidemen like never before !! Tidemen todays the first day of region play and those Runnin Rebels stunned you 2 year ago !! Dont overlook  durn a team this year not even for a second !! Hit hard Hit often and Hit the ground runnin with Golden Tide Pride all night !!!

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

B2B

GET BETTER

2 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Whew doggie its game day y'all!! Tide Nation Rise Up supoort your Tidemen like never before !! Tidemen todays the first day of region play and those Runnin Rebels stunned you 2 year ago !! Dont overlook  durn a team this year not even for a second !! Hit hard Hit often and Hit the ground runnin with Golden Tide Pride all night !!!

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

B2B

GET BETTER

23 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

ITS GAMEDAY 

ROLL TIDE 

GATA 

What are your score predictions fellas?