Trousdale at Watertown, region title?

tcjacket13

11 minutes ago, football6 said:

I know he made some mistakes but he will get it corrected. He wasn't he only probably tonite and u so bad as u say I'm available anytime big boy dnt hide behind coach t let me know when u want to meet up no the place and time

i havent said he the problem....that what everyone else calling me out for...i just said he made a couple mistakes...i also said he will get it figured out

1 minute ago, jwhite601 said:

i havent said he the problem....that what everyone else calling me out for...i just said he made a couple mistakes...i also said he will get it figured out

it was a disappointing loss none the less..considering how we gave them the ball 5 times on turnovers...and all the penalties that killed drives we had

Edited by jwhite601

Shout out this morning to the Purple Tigers of Watertown, who found a way to win a ballgame that nobody truly thought they would. ( including myself )

Special shout out to the offensive line who has been ridiculed by everyone including myself, but found their groove in the second half and helped secure an H2 O victory.

Great job big fella’s!!

• Like 1

Congrats to the Wtown ball club for the big win last night.  Some heart shown especially in the second half.  You could tell the kids believed and were feeling it in the second half even trailing 13-0.  They need to find a way to play 4 qrtrs the same way.  They did something not many thought they would.  Penalties still seem to be an issue and the offensive play calling was again predictable, especially first half.  The difference was the O line played better, still work to do, and they finally gave that Carter kid the rock.  Now if they can figure out that #2 can help them as well offensively, this thing might take those boys on a good run this year.  Using all the weapons and getting the ball to them all would help them alot.  Defense as always underthe H man was solid, much better than before his time at H2Oville.