FORREST AT EAGLEVILLE

GeneralForrest

I believe that Forest wins going away. They could have gotten big eyes against Portland, but didn’t and took care of business. General I think this team is going to get you very optimistic about Rocket fb this year. In 1979 and 1980 LC and Chapel Hill met in the first round of the playoffs when only 1 team went out of each district and it was electric. I see the same in the final week.

Forrest has been averaging 6 TDs a game. That trend continues. 

Eagleville scored 19 on Huntland in OT and 27 against what is looking more and more like a JV Cornersville team (how else do you lose to Community?)

I'll say Forrest's D will be the best Eagleville has seen, and will cut their average score by 50% from 23 to 12. Forrest will be about where they were offensively the last two weeks. 

Rockets 39

Eagles 12  

Edited by GeneralAmerigha

7 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Wow general no faith in your team when it’s crunch time? That’s when you usually find out what kinda team you really have!

If the game is close late, Forrest has reverted back to last season's form. Tons of miscues, personal fouls, touchdowns called back, and turnovers. Also, Forrest was 1/6 on PAT's vs PHS (PORTLAND for the Peabody faithful). If it comes down to an extra point for the third straight year, we are in deep trouble.  A field goal is out of the question. The experiment with the lady soccer player placekicker is not working and the coaches need to come up with Plan B immediately. 

1 hour ago, Salem said:

If the game is close late, Forrest has reverted back to last season's form. Tons of miscues, personal fouls, touchdowns called back, and turnovers. Also, Forrest was 1/6 on PAT's vs PHS (PORTLAND for the Peabody faithful). If it comes down to an extra point for the third straight year, we are in deep trouble.  A field goal is out of the question. The experiment with the lady soccer player placekicker is not working and the coaches need to come up with Plan B immediately. 

Who kicked last year?  I saw that Dalton Covin (jr last year) and Carson Baker (sophomore last year) were on the roster for 2018.

40 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Who kicked last year?  I saw that Dalton Covin (jr last year) and Carson Baker (sophomore last year) were on the roster for 2018.

Both are no longer on the team. Colvin kicked last season and is one of over a dozen kids that could help the team that are no longer involved with the program. We had several players in street clothes on the sidelines last week and I'm not sure if we dressed 30 kids out.