AP CLASS 1A POLL SEPT 2 2019

Southtowner

5 hours ago, mrbigster said:

I heard yall can read about running plays.Heard the coach doesn't know how to read passing charts?

Mustangs haven't kept a receiver in front of them in the last 5 years. Our turn and chase pass defense is ugly. Our run defense though is tough and aggressive. They really lay the wood. If you have time to throw you can beat the Mustangs deep!

3 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Ray, did your Ambassador account get shut down? Or did you forget the password to that account? Haven't heard Ambassadors brilliant regurgitation of the same stuff over and over in a few days.

LITTLE helmet boy what kind of mess is this? I garuntee you we wondering since you fellars seem to be struggling with a good runner if you orchestrating a mid season runner get moved in like that McCord boy from that Rankin mans team did last year.  You think im joking but im not. 

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

I would love to talk football myself.

2 hours ago, crow said:

Yeah now football is back on the discussion menu. . . For now lol

14 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LITTLE helmet boy what kind of mess is this? I garuntee you we wondering since you fellars seem to be struggling with a good runner if you orchestrating a mid season runner get moved in like that McCord boy from that Rankin mans team did last year.  You think im joking but im not. 

Well that sure didnt take long. They just can't help it can they?

2 hours ago, sum1uno said:

If there was ever a thread that deserved to get locked for wasted space I would nominate this one. Sounds like a kindergarten class. He touched me. She tattled on me. He took my crayons. She colored on my paper. Jeez. 

I would agree in part however, the transfer nonsense has gotten mold and mildew on it. Why would you stop a thread that got out of hand when the subject itself has gone on for months? I mean it's obviously ok to talk nonsense for months and act idiotic about transfers that no one cares about except the team that "might" have to play them. Let me put it another way. So far Loudon, and Meigs didnt moan about them getting transfers. They seemingly buckled up, lined up, and played this wonderful game of football and overcome whatever diversity fell their way when it came to Greenback. Why cant South Pitt do the same or are we to promote ignorance on these boards and then shut someone down as soon as they reply?

34 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

RoyPirBassador. It's obvious someone has been at the reservoir and spiked your cities water with Either Estrogen or Testerone blocker. If you want to fix what's wrong with that goat of yours start buying water from another city. The poor thing may even act that way because of its surroundings. I mean if men and women both are sitting to pee it may not know better. Sometime you got to put a goat with a real goat so it might know how to act. Maybe the men of your community have the same problem. Been around dainty other men so long it's the normal. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BustedCoverage said:

I would agree in part however, the transfer nonsense has gotten mold and mildew on it. Why would you stop a thread that got out of hand when the subject itself has gone on for months? I mean it's obviously ok to talk nonsense for months and act idiotic about transfers that no one cares about except the team that "might" have to play them. Let me put it another way. So far Loudon, and Meigs didnt moan about them getting transfers. They seemingly buckled up, lined up, and played this wonderful game of football and overcome whatever diversity fell their way when it came to Greenback. Why cant South Pitt do the same or are we to promote ignorance on these boards and then shut someone down as soon as they reply?

RoyPirBassador. It's obvious someone has been at the reservoir and spiked your cities water with Either Estrogen or Testerone blocker. If you want to fix what's wrong with that goat of yours start buying water from another city. The poor thing may even act that way because of its surroundings. I mean if men and women both are sitting to pee it may not know better. Sometime you got to put a goat with a real goat so it might know how to act. Maybe the men of your community have the same problem. Been around dainty other men so long it's the normal. 

What kind of mess is this? Is you a skillet slinger? If your not and you sit to urinate you might need something besides a hole nocker.  I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

2 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this? Is you a skillet slinger? If your not and you sit to urinate you might need something besides a hole nocker.  I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

Roy its obvious you and alot of the other cryers have been poked already in you know what I mean. Call me a lady any time and that's fine as well. Your affliction and your friends or other accounts are afflicted with something much worse. I often wonder now if you,  yourself, and Irene are Transgender or perhaps Nonmonosexual with a slight of Omnigender. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

You fellars never did answer the unknown question we wanting to know. What is the boys name that got bumped to third string passer after this Rutgerson boy and Carnes boy was brought in? Is this boy still on the team? I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

Why do you care? Look at their roster and have your other 2 account names help you count to 3. Hint, it's just each of you counting to 1 :thumb:

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

You fellars never did answer the unknown question we wanting to know. What is the boys name that got bumped to third string passer after this Rutgerson boy and Carnes boy was brought in? Is this boy still on the team? I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

Ray can you not read?These folks dont want to hear mumbling.You must be real stupid.I aint joking either.