Gallatin (3-0) @ Mt. Juliet (1-1)

Gtowner

13 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

Do you even read?? Please try doing that first next time, then respond. THEY, the Maryville fans were the ones to throw first shot. Talking about how it must have been a cheated system that anybody besides them could win a fan voting competition about which is the game of the week to watch. (So who is the ones that REALLY care about the stupid poll)

It seems that I, nor MJ would have even mentioned that competition on here AT ALL, until other fanbases took it upon themselves to mention cheating (all while admitting they voted hundreds of times lol) So I guess you also side with the ones who think they are the only ones who play ball amd have fans?

Funny thing is, I don't think I've ever seen a Maryville or Alcoa fanbase pack a stadium at a champ game as large as GHS has. But, I guess different fanbases have different treatment / opinions that can be voiced without ridicule. Pretty obvious. 

Classy. Nobody cares if they expressed frustration about a friggin poll, other than you. If they got to play in a title game one county over, they'd pack in the stadium too. You can be proud of your program without being an idiot about it. I've had plenty of dealings with Maryville folk, they aren't entitled. 

Act like you've been there before. It's been so long since Gallatin made a deep run that maybe your out of practice

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MidTennFootball said:

Classy. Nobody cares if they expressed frustration about a friggin poll, other than you. If they got to play in a title game one county over, they'd pack in the stadium too. You can be proud of your program without being an idiot about it. I've had plenty of dealings with Maryville folk, they aren't entitled. 

Act like you've been there before:roflol:. It's been so long since Gallatin made a deep run that maybe your out of practice

Clearly they cared, or they wouldnt have mentioned cheating in the first place:roflol:Nobody else cared at all until they opened up about it. But yeah sure, be one sided and only point me out for calling them out on it. You are acting like the definition of a follower. I've read your posts on here long enough to think you had a lot more sense than this.

9 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

Clearly they cared, or they wouldnt have mentioned cheating in the first place:roflol:Nobody else cared at all until they opened up about it. But yeah sure, be one sided and only point me out for calling them out on it. You are acting like the definition of a follower. I've read your posts on here long enough to think you had a lot more sense than this.

Both teams play for a title every year, they're not gonna care about a poll. They didn't go out of their way to bash MJ or Gallatin like you did. I don't know how I'll live with myself now that you think I'm an idiot/s

11 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

Both teams play for a title every year, they're not gonna care about a poll. They didn't go out of their way to bash MJ or Gallatin like you did. I don't know how I'll live with myself now that you think I'm an idiot/s

Playing for it every year (or nearly) probably doesn’t help their crowds either. Most teams it’s very rare and a big deal, so everyone goes. With those two it's kinda business as usual and expected. I personally can’t see any game being ahead of Maryville/Alcoa. 

At last, its time for my prediction for the game. Many have texted and asked what my opinion for this match up between The Mount Juliet "we are better than you but we are actually overrated every single year" Golden Cubbies vs the Gallatin "We have more tradition than you and we remind you about it every 5 minutes" Green Wavers or @thegreatone36 has referred to as The WingT08 Bowl. I am truly honored that you all would name this game in my honor.

Now to the game....I expect a packed crowd for the game, which both sides will talk about for the next 5 years I'm sure. Gallatin is entering the game with a lot of new found confidence while MJ is not. I think Gallatin continues their strong start under their new HC and wins the football game 27-22. MJ just like the TN Vols, continues their slide into the pit of misery. Dilly Dilly!

• Upvote 2